Suurveyhead, grrr!

RavenIris6

If you want to contact me directly about the invalid surveys I would be glad to look into it. Last week we had a glitch and several surveys got invalidated by mistake. We are working on reversing this. It is possible that the surveys you refer to are part of this glitch. I can also take a look at your pending surveys. You can contact me at [email protected]

Bull! Do you ever have glitches that credit people when it shouldn't? Of course not. This "glitches" is complete BS used by survey companies to rip off the survey takers. No one is buying the crap you are shoveling. I quit your dishonest company a while ago. I suggest others do the same.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tommydee

• zeekers

• paintik

• nerak58

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Whatatay!!! I'm wih you.....I never got the chance to take a survey, just d'qued me from the start. I quit after 4 months, why try? We all have to stick together and let these companies know we do not work for free, and we expect to be paid within a reasonable amount of time, not weeks and months. "Glitches" lol Even teenagers can come up with a better line than that, or should I say lie?

It would be wise for all the survey companies to check these forum pages on a regular basis don't you think?

Surveyhead and their pathetic partners - :roll:

I'd say not enough survey companies check these forums, cos surveyhead has too many damned associates.

If they knew what us survey participants thought of the surveyhead scammers they'd be disassociating themselves rather than ruin their own reputations.

You'd assume the survey companies would be fully aware of this site, so why the hell don't they check it to see how we feel?

One thing I've noticed - from all the negative posts I've submitted (here on surveypolice) about surveyhead, only a small fraction are actually shown!

And then there's Jessica from surveyhead who replies to posts here almost immediately!

So, who really does own surveypolice?

Who established surveypolice?

Why would they not show every negative post about this bunch of scam artists?

Hmmm!!

Hmmmmm!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

:evil:

Woodwurx.....That's a very interesting point you bring up. Are your posts getting deleted? If so, it needs to be looked into. Are you also posting your comments on SP Panel Rankings page? I try to do that as well, in case these companies just look there instead of here. I do not know where our Administrator's are, but am under the impression this is a part-time job along with their full-time jobs, that being said, perhaps SP should acquire more Administrator's to stop the spamming. I think Jessica responded so quickly because the surveyer posted a complaint with Surveyhead informing them about the post, and I think someone reported them to the BBB, which none of them like at all. We can only do what we do and follow through with any complaints and let these companies know of negative post being made on SP. We really don't have a lot of back up when issues arise, and that is sad.

I am urging all of you to PLEASE take note of the companies (when you are able to do so--many companies will provide an email after you go through the surveyhead link) issuing the survey. We, together, can put an end to all these nightmares by banning together and alerting the actual companies what surveyhead is doing. The fact that someone is "happy" that "Jessica" gave them a 50 CENT credit is ridiculous. Happy that they begged for 50 CENTS??????????

I also want to know Jessica's actual name--first and last and be able to get her on the phone to hear her voice...Did anyone here actually speak with her? I have all her emails saved and am sharing them with the BBB and all the companies I know sponsored the surveys. If she (or HE) bans me as a result of posting this I will send to every news outlet, blog, etc.

If you guys agree with me please get back to me so we can start our own war on the people taking advantage of us.

If you want to contact me directly about the invalid surveys I would be glad to look into it. Last week we had a glitch and several surveys got invalidated by mistake. We are working on reversing this. It is possible that the surveys you refer to are part of this glitch. I can also take a look at your pending surveys. You can contact me at [email protected]

I recently had a batch of surveys marked invalid and when I queried the reasons, received the standard "you probably gave invalid answers or rushed through the survey etc etc" reply. Now I've read this I'm wondering whether my surveys were invalidated in error. I will e-mail direct with the survey refs.

PS: There have been no available surveys on the dashboard for a few weeks - is Surveyhead still operating?

My thinking on the subject is that surveyhead disabled your account. I know the same thing happend to me when wrote and complained and all of a sudden no surveys showed up. I can still log into their site but it shows me absolutely nothing and the cash amounts never change. Good luck and hopes that didnt happen but that is what it sounds like to me.

I hadn't linked the two together, but you could well be right. It's a bit short-sighted of them to say the least - I've been a member for 3 years, completed over 150 surveys and had only 2 disqualified during that period, so what makes them think I've suddenly started disobeying the rules at this stage of the game?

I'd estimate that I've been screened out of at least ten times as many as I've actually completed, and not received payment for quite a few that I did complete, for which I've never bothered to chase them. Yet suddenly they decide that I am not completing their surveys correctly and I don't get invited to any more. I'm reminded of a time a few years back when Global Test Market suddenly decided that thousands of their members were 'cheating' and banned them all, then had to do an embarrassing u-turn when it was found that their system was flawed. These survey companies have the cheek of the devil when you consider how much they're getting from members for so little return.

We'll see what 'Jessica' has to say IF she replies to my e-mail.

i just had my run in with surveyhead this week. after several weeks of not getting any surveys and also going to their site several times a week and on top of that i couldnt find a cashout button to get a $50 reward. thre also were no available surveys to take every time i went to the site too. i wondered what was going on here. i know i hadnt done anything wrong. i had a felling something was up. so i emailed them the other day and got a reply telling me that i had been suspended. this is the first part of what they told me.."Your account was suspended because there were some inconsistencies in your account and it was found that some of the surveys completed by you were rejected by our clients. There were a lot of 'Invalids' found in your surveys, so your account had been suspended." the key here is "alot of invalids." but now check out the next thing they told me," These measures have been taken to maintain the quality of the data we provide to our clients. But, taking into view that you are registered with us from a long time and have only 4 surveys marked as invalid till now, we have decided that we should re-activate your account and should give you the chance to take surveys with us." ive been with them for several yrs now and ive had only 4 invalids? i think thats a pretty good ratio! they tell me i had alot of invalids and in the next sentence they tell i havent had alot. which is which? im pretty up set. yes they did reinstate me and all, i do thank them for that. but i shouldnt have been suspended in the 1st place. i asked them am i always going to have the threat of my account being permanently suspended if i make even 1 small mistake? i tried to explain we all make mistakes sometimes, and if click on the answer i didnt mean to(sometimes my finger doesnt jive with my eyes at times.lol!) and have already gone to the next page i cant go back and rectify it because of the way they have it set up. ive been honest and truthful with all the surveys i take. if i was dishonest id surely be making alot more money than i do now! i would hate to part with surveyhead. i love taking their surveys. i really hope i wont have to go thru this again. thx for letting me blow some steam.

Sounds similar to me - 2 invalids in 3 years, then all of a sudden they start plastering INVALID all over the place. 2 of the invalids were for surveys which screened me out straight away, yet the money still appeared as pending. Hardly my fault if they credited me in error when I was screened out - they're in charge of the accounts, not me! So that makes 5 invalids in 3 years, the last 3 of which I dispute in any case. I say dispute - their arbitrary manner doesn't allow for disputes - they are always right and the member is always wrong, it seems.

It sounds more and more like Global Test Market a few years ago when their 'system' suddenly decided that thousands of members had multiple accounts, then they had to crawl under a stone and admit the system was flawed and people weren't cheating after all. That site went down the pan shortly after that as far as standards go, Surveyhead is heading in the same direction. I don't really care if I don't do any more of their surveys, all I want is the £11.64 that they owe me. I wrote a very positive review of them on ciao.co.uk some time ago - think it's time to update it and warn people not to bother joining them.

Make sure you go to Survey Police's Panel Rankings page and enter comments along with whatever ranking you are going to give them....people do read that page and I know from time past other survey sites have reviewed that page and posted comments in here trying to negotiate with the surveyer. If you can file a complaint with the BBB that should add a little extra sting, granted not a huge one, but we all need to stick together and fight back fairly even though they're not fair in their practices. No need for us to stoop to their level, all of us are better than that. Another surveyer in here stated she/he had posted how a survey site boldly ripped her off on Google, which really made the survey site sit up and take notice, so that's another avenue we can go down.

These companies need to know that none of us are going to let them take advantage and run all over us without paying a price. To me it's just business. Screw me and the world will know. Until there is some form of legal recourse on our side, I intend to do all of the above. tommydee gave me a heads up on the fact that sometimes we can actually contact the marketing firms that hired the survey site, and we can lodge a complaint or at least let the marketing firm know how the person they hired has unethical business practices which reflects back on them.

I am so sorry you all are going through all this shite with Suurveyhead. I won't work for them because of the problems past surveyers in here had with them when I first started. Like tommydee said, stand united, stand our ground, file our complaints and they will have to play fair or run the risk of losing all their good surveyers. Remember:

THE SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS THE GREASE! lol

This will be interesting to see, with superpoints I'm getting quite a few surveys that appear to come via Surveyhead. I only need another 150 points and I can cash out $10 to paypal as an option. It will be very interesting to see how long it takes. I get the points credited to my account within about 15 mins usually. So seeing how long it will take from requesting the payout to receiving it will be very interesting..... :roll: