• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tommydee

• zeekers

• paintik

• nerak58

Top Posters In This Topic

i just had my run in with surveyhead this week. after several weeks of not getting any surveys and also going to their site several times a week and on top of that i couldnt find a cashout button to get a $50 reward.

If you want your reward as Paypal, just redeem two $25 Paypal rewards and then you have your $50.

Yes it will. Keep us updated so we can compare. I just joined superppoints, so I've got a bit to go before my first pay out.

This is the first I heard of Superpoints. I went to join, but it says I need an invitation. Does anyone have an invite to spare?

My thinking on the subject is that surveyhead disabled your account. I know the same thing happend to me when wrote and complained and all of a sudden no surveys showed up. I can still log into their site but it shows me absolutely nothing and the cash amounts never change. Good luck and hopes that didnt happen but that is what it sounds like to me.

I have just been advised that my account was suspended due to 'inconsistencies', but in view of the small number of invalid surveys during the 3 years I have been with them, they have decided to reactivate my account. I must make sure I provide 'a truthful and honest response to surveys' in the future.

nerak58......You have got to be kidding me!!! They are talking to you like you're in kindergarten for crying out loud. Okay nerak, be good or they will put you in suvey world "time-out". LOL

I find that response to be in extreme poor taste, rude, accusatory and piss-poor customer service. Glad I nixed them long time ago. I'm sorry they accused you of dishonesty, that's pretty freaking low even for a survey site, slamming the survey taker's character. What's next? You know it's not true, you took your time, gave honest answers so hold your head high, don't let the knucleheads get you down. I feel in this case that we should have some form of legal recourse. Makes one feel like a sitting duck with a target on it's head. lol

Surveyhead is notorious for just that sort of activity. I know that when they stopped sending me invites and stopped showing me surveys they credited all my pendings from like 5 or 6 months to confirmed. My last pay out was like 100 or something like that but right after that they stopped showing me anything and stopped answering emails.

Are you saying they were holding your pts and when they got a burr up their arse decided to credit all those pts at once, slowed the invites to you, and then when you cashed out quit sending invites altogether? F'ng INCREDIBLE if I'm comprehending your words right. If that's the case, I swear to all of you that when my luck changes, and i will, my son is a computer genius, not saying that cause he's my brat, its true. He wants to start his own business as do I. Does anyone see where I'm going? (lol) I will start up a website that DEFENDS THE SURVEYER THAT'S GETTING SCREWEDA!!! I will be every survey sites worst nightmare, they'll have 9 levels of hell to pay and by the time its over they'll wish they'd bought a one way ticket there first. I have over 16 years of experience working for the state attorney general, so I happen to know some shite, and I need a mission. I love to make people laugh (don't know why, just do,) love to solve or help people out in any way that I can, when I see an unjust action done to an honest hard working individual, I don't care who it is, I speak up and call the rat out. Of course in doing so, I don't win or haven't won any popularity contests for those reasons. I am not a trouble maker, just over analytical, observant and want what is right, fair & just for all. My son can get into anything, he was hacking by the age of 11, not proud of that, the feds didn't like it either, but he was just a kid & boy did he learn a lesson quick. (lol) So if a surveyer gets screwed, I will intervene by demanding the survey site show proof. I will get the law on our side, and if the stinky little perp survey site doesn't show proof, well....I'll get it from them using back doors if I have to. Day after day I read how someone in here gets the shaft, and it's been bugging me that nobody cares about us, but yet what we do is a very huge service that affects everyone. Been asking myself what can I do to change it? Well, you guys have given me my path. Don't know when this will all take effect, but if its in my power, I will try my best to make that change & make it a good one.

• 2 weeks later...

UNITED SAMPLE INC. WHICH OWNES SURVEYHEAD AND THE SURVEY COMPANY I DID SURVEYS FOR ONLY CASH SURVEYS IS NOT FAIR TO ITS PANELISTS.IT TAKES FROM 6 TO 90 TIMES AS LONG TO GET PAID ONCE YOU THE DOLLAR AMOUNT REQUIRED,WHICH VERYS FROM COMPANY TO COMPANY.THIER CUSTOMER IS NOT GOOD AT BEST.I HAVE BEEN SINCE JUNE TO NOW AUGUST 15 TODAY TO MY CASH OUT OF $20.THEY TELL IT COULD TAKE ANOTHER MONTH TO GET PAID THAT WOULD BE SEPTEMBER FOR THEM TO PAY ME .I THINK ALL OF PANELISTS NOT WORK ON ANY MORE SURVEYS FOR UNITED SAMPLE INC.,SURVEYHEAD AND CASH ONLY SURVEYS UNTILTHEY PAY WHAT THEY OWE TO US PANELISTS? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK THANK YOU GOODGUY58.

My thinking on the subject is that surveyhead disabled your account. I know the same thing happend to me when wrote and complained and all of a sudden no surveys showed up. I can still log into their site but it shows me absolutely nothing and the cash amounts never change. Good luck and hopes that didnt happen but that is what it sounds like to me.

I have just been advised that my account was suspended due to 'inconsistencies', but in view of the small number of invalid surveys during the 3 years I have been with them, they have decided to reactivate my account. I must make sure I provide 'a truthful and honest response to surveys' in the future.

Some time ago they disabled one of my accounts I had in one of their panel, they re-activated my account and they told me exactly the same about "invalid surveys and time you are with your account". So they copy and paste, they do this for everybody, they cancel accounts , and if someone complaints maybe they re activate. That means they are canceling accounts without reasons. And then they say the same about invalid surveys , to protect themselves.

@zeekers I owe you a dm and will do say today..really want to chat about some things. In the meantime, I think I might start web camming my survey activity so when I am told I did NOT complete a survey--well guess what? Check out youtube and see me get to the completion page...and the BBB can watch for themselves my completing the survey, as well as the sponsoring company....this just might put some fear into "FAKE" Jessica at surveyhead....

Sorry about my previous zeekers, I even confuse myself sometimes. :oops:

Anyway, an update. I have now reached a cash out point (1000 points) with Superpoints, but to do so I need to elevate my account status by inviting 2 people to join. If anyone would like to help then pm me your email details and I'll send an invite out from the site. As soon as you're registered and it shows on my account I'll put the cash out request in.

If no-one is interested I'll have to wait until I hit 2500 points before requesting a payout.

It'll be interesting to see how promptly they pay out bearing in mind I'd say well over half the surveys were through Surveyhead.

Regards

All

KP