Suurveyhead, grrr!

RavenIris6

UNITED SAMPLE INC WHICH OWNES SURVEYHEAD AND ONLY CASH SURVEYS WHICH I HAVE BEEN A PANELIST FOR 4 MONTHS ANDWAITING SINCE 6/24/2011 TO MY $20 THE AMOUNT NEED TO CASH OUT.I RESEARCHED THE UNITED SAMPLE INC. WEB SITE AND FOUND THEY GET PAID FROM COMPANYS THEY DO SURVEYS FOR 1ST ,2ND THEY PAYWEB SITES LIKE SURVEYHEAD AS SURVEYS ARE COMPLITED AND 3RD PAY PANELISTS IF AT ALL 3 MONTHS LATER AFTER THEY REACH THE REQUIRED $20TO $25. THEY ALSO SAY TO WEB SITES THEY OWN TELL THE PANELISTS US,THEY OFFER GREAT MONEY AND GIFTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN UNITED SAMPLE INC HAVE 5.7 PANELISTS AND 10,000 DAILY !!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE LOSING MORE THAN 10,000 PANELISTS A DAY. THIER HEADQUARTERS IS IN CAL.THEY HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS ABOUT 3 YEARS.I CAN NOT GET ANY ACCOUNTING INFROMATION ABOUT THEM TO BBB CANNOT GET ANY ACCOUNTING INFROMATION EITHER THEY WILL NOT TURN IT OVER. PLEASE IF CAN FIND ANY MORE ABOUT UNITED SAMPLE INC.DO IT,I CONTACTED IN ILL. THE BBB AND HEARD BACK THIS WEEK THEY WAITING TO HEAR .BACK FROM ONLY CASH SURVEYS.UNITED SAMPLE INC NEEDS TO CHANGE ITS TREATMENT OF PANELISTS OR BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tommydee

• zeekers

• paintik

• nerak58

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant help with the superpoints as I just joined myself. If you go to the superpoints site and use 2qshqs for the token it will help you get started. I noticed in a post earlier someone mentioned just using the super button. I am fairly certain that would take close to forever to earn enough points to cash out. I have earned 43 points today from that button and several of those were for 5 and 10's. When it takes 2500 for a basic level cash out it would take 58 days to earn enough to reach 2500. To much time involved for so little cash. Shrugs.

hi goodguy, i would love to help out but am having a hard time understanding your email and what you are looking for.

I think goodguy is wanting to get their accounting info. I don't think that will happen unless they are willing to turn it over. If they are dishonest and I am not saying they are, there is no way they would ever disclose that information unless there was a court order. Many honest companies do not give out that kind of info unless they are large enough to have share holders.

UNITED SAMPLE INC. HAS 5.7 MILLIONS PANELISTS AND 10,000 JOINING EVERY DAY. UNITED SAMPLE INC. GETTING PAID FROM COMPANYS THEY DO SURVEYS FOR 1ST,PAY SITES LIKE SURVEYHEAD,ONLY CASH SURVEYS AS SOON AS PANELISTS FINISH A SURVEY AND OTHERS 2ND, PAY PANELISTS IF THEY WANT TO 3RD 3 MONTHS LATER. IS THIS LEGAL IN AMERICA???? I DON'T THINK SO.WHEN I CALLED HEADQUARTERS IN CAL.THEY SAID THEY CHOOSE TO PAY PANELISTS IF WANT TO OR NOT. IS UNITED SAMPLE ABOVE THE LAW IN AMERICA. WE PANELISTS WORK HARD THEM,HAVE TO BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone do you think its fair for united sample inc to not pay 5.7 millions panelists for 3 month or at all, when they earn millions with from web sites like surveyhead.this is america united sample should pay panelists when they and their web sites get paid right. if they can not speficly explain why they do pay panelists not some email they send exact same thing to a high percent of panelists. i believe they have to come down to planet earth and be fair to panelists or be stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help me and tell what you think. i have been doing surveys for 4 years and work with 5 other surveys companys and always get paid as soon as i reached the cash out amount,to 13 days later by paypal . i have been waiting 2 months and told by united sample inc it will another month to be paid.

goodguy, you need to stop whatever you're using and come down to planet earth... STOP the caps and talk reasoned sense.,

could not agree with you more...STOP with the caps goodguy

hi everyone do you think its fair for united sample inc to not pay 5.7 millions panelists for 3 month or at all, when they earn millions with from web sites like surveyhead.this is america united sample should pay panelists when they and their web sites get paid right. if they can not speficly explain why they do pay panelists not some email they send exact same thing to a high percent of panelists. i believe they have to come down to planet earth and be fair to panelists or be stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help me and tell what you think. i have been doing surveys for 4 years and work with 5 other surveys companys and always get paid as soon as i reached the cash out amount,to 13 days later by paypal . i have been waiting 2 months and told by united sample inc it will another month to be paid.

Goodguy, I think we all agree with you, but the fact of the matter is--complaining repeatedly on a chat that caters to other survey takers is not going to do much of anything unless you take the advice given and act on it. Why not send an email (WITH NO CAPS!) to a leading editor (NY Times) that covers the survey industry explaining the situation or even as go as far as contacting one of those local TV shows (Here in NY we have something called 7 on your side) that follows up on unethical practices by business...also, if you have any idea of what company sponsored some of the surveys that is always best..go to them and tell them how their money is being spent on everyone BUT the panelists...they will not be happy knowing the opinions they are paying so highly for does not reach the intended recipient for months at a time...However, I have to be honest, I still have trouble reading your emails so you might want to craft a letter that is easy to digest.

UNITED SAMPLE INC. HAS 5.7 MILLIONS PANELISTS AND 10,000 JOINING EVERY DAY. UNITED SAMPLE INC. GETTING PAID FROM COMPANYS THEY DO SURVEYS FOR 1ST,PAY SITES LIKE SURVEYHEAD,ONLY CASH SURVEYS AS SOON AS PANELISTS FINISH A SURVEY AND OTHERS 2ND, PAY PANELISTS IF THEY WANT TO 3RD 3 MONTHS LATER. IS THIS LEGAL IN AMERICA???? I DON'T THINK SO.WHEN I CALLED HEADQUARTERS IN CAL.THEY SAID THEY CHOOSE TO PAY PANELISTS IF WANT TO OR NOT. IS UNITED SAMPLE ABOVE THE LAW IN AMERICA. WE PANELISTS WORK HARD THEM,HAVE TO BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodguy58,

I would love to help solve the issues that you have with us. Please send me an email to [email protected] and I will address all your questions and concerns about our panel and company. I would love to know who you spoke to on the phone that told you that we choose to pay panelist if we want to or not. I look forward to helping you.

Thank you,

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep.

marked invalid

Yep! I ran into that and lost $6 from my total earnings. These surveys are from Opinion Place I believe and after that happened I click on link and when I find out it is routed thru OP I close it out and go to the next. Another frustration is it takes so long for credits to post, I have pending on some surveys from 3 mo ago. SH :twisted: which I can't say what that also stands for has been slow to pay me thru PayPal. Waiting for $25 right now, another $34 in acct when all credits. My hubby says he thinks they holod onto funds for as long as possible in order to earn interest on top of $$$ paid by their clients.

marked invalid

Yep! I ran into that and lost $6 from my total earnings. These surveys are from Opinion Place I believe and after that happened I click on link and when I find out it is routed thru OP I close it out and go to the next. Another frustration is it takes so long for credits to post, I have pending on some surveys from 3 mo ago. SH :twisted: which I can't say what that also stands for has been slow to pay me thru PayPal. Waiting for $25 right now, another $34 in acct when all credits. My hubby says he thinks they holod onto funds for as long as possible in order to earn interest on top of $$$ paid by their clients.

your husband is correct...you should see some o my earlier posts. It is absolutely what they do...Imagine the money they make earning interest on thousands and thousands of accounts.

Why when I go to the forum section is this particular topic's circle with the squiggly lines moving and with a star? There are others with a star, but this is the only one where the lines are moving...

This company pisses me off...I requested a small $25 via Paypal in early Aug & the damn thing is still in "requested" like c'mon..wtf?? It's Paypal...shouldn't it be with any survey company that we deal with that when you hit PAYPAL you should get your cash within a MIN 3 days?..Not months like this company does...why always the Mod edit - No cursing allowed?..

About Survey Head. I have been a member for awhile (1Year?) and have found them to be on the up and up. Having said that there are things that you must do to make money with them. The big thing that you have to do is not to wait for an email invite. They are kind of rare. You must check their web site several times daily to make money. Sometimes I will check a couple of times a day and there will be nothing and on the third time there will be 5 or 6 surveys waiting to be taken ( not that you will qualify for all of them but that is the same as all survey sites). One thing you cannot expect from this site is speed. I recently cashed out for the third time and from the time I requested a cash out to the time I received conformation from them was about a month. I was another week before the money showed up in my paypal account.

So yes it is legit but you have to have patience and check their web site several times daily and you just might be a happy camper.