Suurveyhead, grrr!

RavenIris6

I would but am a member...I want to know what Jessica looks like! I keep asking this "Jessica" if she is on facebook or twitter so I can friend/follow her....Every message everyone seems to get is from Jessica..so there is one woman for everyone? Yeah, right "Jessica"...They are definitely one of the shadiest out there...the interest they must make off of holding cash out for months must be staggering....

please everyone, take your complaints to twitter and local outlets..no offense to the admins here, but they have no weight..I mean, 5 posts a day is a busy day....I would love if that were not true because I love the layout, but venting here is just a waste of time..Outside meeting some great folks here, this site has no value when it comes to changes/resolutions....Here is bbb on twitter but they are not verified so not sure if it is accurate...I am finding calling them out on twitter remains the best way to resolve issues...even if they are no on it, it gets back to them...

i too am a bit dissappointed with this site now. :( ive been with them for a while now. i used to visit it fairly often to see what new panels have come onto the scene and to look-in every so often in the forums. but its been a little bit since ive got a chance to come back more often(computer problems). used to love to look thru the complaint section, but to my surprise!!... its no more. i believe they have let us know that they arent pursuing the complaint section anymore. im disheartened. i relied a great deal on their help. they almost always got something done with the complaints that we put in. i really hated to see it done away with. as you said this site has a great layout,i love the forums, but outside of meeting exchanging raves and rants not much is going to be accomplished(not saying that advice from all the input from all of us here doesnt help any). its just alot of us relied on the Police to get (some) things done. i know we have to do our part, but it was nice to know we had the Police to fall back on. i still love this place. not planning on dumping it or anything like that. just wanted to vent a bit.thx. :wink:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tommydee

• zeekers

• paintik

• nerak58

Top Posters In This Topic

oopps my bad.. i didnt pay any attention like i should have. found it and cashed out fo r$25 paypay 2day. now lets wait about.. well.. lets say close to eternity to get it transferred to my paypal account!! wish me luck.

We are trying to close off the 4-6 week gap. We are currently operating at a 3 week cash out. You should see your cash out soon enough. If you are ever wondering just send me an email and ill be able to provide status or better time frame. You can reach me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Jessica

Surveyhead rep

I cancelled surveyhead subscription long time ago. They intentionally disqualify survey takers even though they are qualified enough to take. Another problem is that they take forever to credit you account and makes it harder to cash out.