[MERGED] Superpoints

find-nicole

I used 30 hits with the super button last night to acquire a grand total of maybe 43 points. When it takes 2500 for the first cash out it will take over 50 days to get there. I and most others will have to use other means to get there for the time involved with cashing out.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• find-nicole

• fiestyvermin

• zeekers

• 1957horses

hi all your SP keeners! hehehe :D

a friendly reminder for those that don't go under the offer page. There's a 1 SP point video up under radium one!!! happy clickity click click!

While I can appreciate your enthusiasm find.nicole, your constant posts regarding this topic is bordering on spam. I think members of this forum can decide for themselves at this point whether or not they'd like to join the website.

hi all your SP keeners! hehehe :D

a friendly reminder for those that don't go under the offer page. There's a 1 SP point video up under radium one!!! happy clickity click click!

While I can appreciate your enthusiasm find.nicole, your constant posts regarding this topic is bordering on spam. I think members of this forum can decide for themselves at this point whether or not they'd like to join the website.

Thank you Admin.

I'm addicted to that stupid button, Lord people help me!!! (lol) Fiestyvermin, you're right, its gonna take awhile....I do try to watch a video if I can get there before they are gone, which isn't too often. I looked at a free registration tonight for Survey Scout to get points, it looked like a good one....until I checked it out. SP hasn't verified them yet, and Annika's has them on the Survey Blacklist, so decided against it. They do have games....(lol) We know about zeekers and games, right? I suck at them, but you sound like you do well at them, have you tried those yet for pts? That darn button, I really like it. lol

Actually my earlier assessment of 50 days is a VAST OVERSTATEMENT. The last 2 days I have used the button for a total of 1 point. I figure if you only use the button you would be lucky to cash out once a year maybe less than that. For the casual user who does not complete extra offers it would take far to long to earn any amount of rewards to make this site plausible.

Oh I agree with you, but I still like that stupid button! (lol) Since I know I'm not going to get rich or make a living doing this, Superpoints is one of the sights like Inbox and SendEarnings that I do to add a little variety, change the monotony a little, and I do this while playing solitaire. I consider them stress release sights. lol

That being said, I'm registered at other sites for the good surveys, the enjoyable ones to take so to speak.

What about the games Fiesty? Looks like to me there appears to be great variety if that is what one likes. Any complaints or advice on the games they have you can earn points on?

I am not sure about the games, I have never even looked at em. I am sure there is a cost involved to earn points though I cant swear to it. That being said who knows it might be fun even though I stink lol.

Has never had a referral join, still waiting. Takes a ton of points to cash out the first time and status has to be improved. I keep sending invites just no takers.

The key to making anything on Superpoints is getting friends because if you get 2 friends you can cash out at 1000 points, 5 friends cash out at 500. Also you get matchyed for every point all your friends get so even if each of you onlt get 20 points a day and you have 5 friends that works out to 3000 a month or $30 for nothing more than playing the superlucky button........

Here's a 25 point bonus invite, initially the link wont work but click try again and it works.

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/hd2u41

Soo ... Is anyone else having trouble getting points for videos on Superpoints? I get e-mails every few days with bonus points, and I win at the button some days, but I can't seem to get points for watching videos, which is pretty frustrating. I've tried watching in two different browsers (Safari 5.0.6 and Firefox 6.0), and I've tried clearing my cache, and nada. I can see the videos just fine ... but I never get any points for them.

I've sent a message to Superpoints asking them what gives, but I thought I'd see if anyone else out there has any experience with this issue, since I don't know when they'll respond, and I'm impatient. ;)

• 1 month later...

Starpirate.....I go to the Complete Offers and select "Radium One" tab. I've had great luck with getting credited immediately after viewing the video. At the top of the page to your right there's a blurb in blue that reads "Missing Superpoints?" that I click on to double check I've been credited. Radium One as not credited me once or twice, and SPNetwork claims no responsibility there because Radium One awards the points for those vids. Now the "Videos" tab SPNetwork is responsible for issuing credits, and I have been cheated out of 2 vids, but they were only 1 pt each so I just let it go.

One mistake I made was I signed up for the free joke of the day and did not think to keep the confirmation email they sent me; so when I checked for my points and wasn't credited, I emailed SPNetwork and they requested the confirmation email (which I had deleted because I just do inane things like that from time to time,) so I didn't get the points. Its okay, live and learn the hard way...that's what I do. (LOL) I keep all confirmation emails now until I see the credit.

Hope that helps you some. If you have any more questions, feel free to pm me. I'm addicted to the Super Lucky Button so I really don't do much but that and a few vids. Just silly over that stupid, stupid button!(LOL) Oh well, I could be goofy over worse things, right? Peace out. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone needs a invite token for superpoints send me a IM and I will try and get you enrolled. I need a ton more joins in my network so feel free to ask or let me know. Thanks for your help and PLEASE ASK.