• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• find-nicole

• fiestyvermin

• zeekers

• 1957horses

I wanna join! I need a code, please!

i pm'ed ya! :D

Ready for another redemption! they have added videos so we can earn a bit more SP!!!!

Superpoints is a fantastic rewards program where you can earn great rewards such as electronics, gift cards, laptops, kindles games systems such as xbox 360, WII, Sony PS3 cash and more. This program is a members only club and to get into the action you must be invited. Here below are some invitations if you are looking to start earthing great rewards. With these codes you are able to become a Member of the Superpoints Network.

[removed by admin]

Each code is unique to only one new member so if you find one code isnt working then it is because the invitation has already been taken.  if you click on another one it should work.  If that fails and all have been used then feel free to email me at [removed by admin] and I would be happy to send you a personal invitation if needed.  Good luck earning rewards at Superpoints!

2762ash.......One of the rules in here is that you are not to join for your benefit alone, which how this appears, because you just joined today, and your first post is to let people know that Superpoints is members only and they can use your referrals, which means you personally gain from it. Not only that, you went as far as to post your email address in case the codes you have so kindly posted do not work; there are many in here who will view you as a spammer. I cetainly hope you did not join Survey Police just for your personal gain. Everyone in here takes surveying seriously, including myself, and would like to use a referral to help a comrade out, but respectfully decline your invitation. I'll use a referral from someone who has been a contributing member in here instead, which I hope you will be.

This posting in no way is meant to offend, but to educate you on what the administrators will accept and not accept.

2762ash.......One of the rules in here is that you are not to join for your benefit alone, which how this appears, because you just joined today, and your first post is to let people know that Superpoints is members only and they can use your referrals, which means you personally gain from it. Not only that, you went as far as to post your email address in case the codes you have so kindly posted do not work; there are many in here who will view you as a spammer. I cetainly hope you did not join Survey Police just for your personal gain. Everyone in here takes surveying seriously, including myself, and would like to use a referral to help a comrade out, but respectfully decline your invitation. I'll use a referral from someone who has been a contributing member in here instead, which I hope you will be.

This posting in no way is meant to offend, but to educate you on what the administrators will accept and not accept.

thank you. =)

Just a friendly reminder for those that are on SP!

there are some videos up again! take advantage of them. I gained about 12 SP watching videos today! Good luck everyone!!! and hope you all gain more SP!!!

It seems that the post is one long spam for super points. It seems rather interesting but still it smells rather strong of spam. I, like zeekers, mean no offense but spades are still spades.

Thanks for the back up Fiestyvermin! Anyone notice that there hasn't been a response to my post? Goes to show he/she was in here to "use" us. Pretty sad, pretty damn sad indeed. People feeding off people. To me, that's the lowest a human being can sink.