[MERGED] Superpoints

find-nicole

how's everybody doing on SP?? i hope all goes well! Eddie, welcome to SP! make sure you go under videos to get the bonus SP points! it helps a lot!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• find-nicole

• fiestyvermin

• zeekers

• 1957horses

Hey nicole....i'm getting there, just a little sluggish and slow to start. Trying to get aclimated to the site, which is pretty fancy looking to me (lol) Got mad at the super button last night, didn't win a thing, but can't complain since i've already made 69 (lol) I tell you girl, that stupid button is addicting; i almost missed out on my chocolate break, can you imagine??? :-) I found a picture, do i upload it through my scanner? I'm pretty ignorant w/computers, know a little, but not the big shite like downloading, or is it uploading? Gees i get confused. Thanks so much for the referral, and my hips thank you too! Missed the chocolate break the day before because of that super button. LMHO Take care! Au Revoir!

Hey nicole....i'm getting there, just a little sluggish and slow to start. Trying to get aclimated to the site, which is pretty fancy looking to me (lol) Got mad at the super button last night, didn't win a thing, but can't complain since i've already made 69 (lol) I tell you girl, that stupid button is addicting; i almost missed out on my chocolate break, can you imagine??? :-) I found a picture, do i upload it through my scanner? I'm pretty ignorant w/computers, know a little, but not the big shite like downloading, or is it uploading? Gees i get confused. Thanks so much for the referral, and my hips thank you too! Missed the chocolate break the day before because of that super button. LMHO Take care! Au Revoir!

haha you're funny zeekers! don't forget about the videos!!!! keep it uP!! I got sooo angry at the buttons the past few days. I got ZERO after 100 clicks!! can't you believe it! hahaha you can actually just save the picture on desktop then upload it through desktop. Hope that helps! it's a slow process... but you'll get there! i hope you will do really really well!

Thanks! I need all the help I can get. LOL My son just smiles and shakes his head. :-) I try not to constantly ask him because I do like to try to figure it out on my own, and he had been watching one day and said that I was over analyzing something so small that I was confusing myself, and I was. :-) I appreciate all your help!!

Sorry I did not intend to offend anyone. No I am not on here only for my benifit. It just appeared that since I saw others posting refferals in this area, that this is where I would be able to do it and it be accepted. I do take survey police seriously as well and never would have posted a refferal to a site that was certainly not legit.

I am trying to help make people aware of the fact that they can make great rewards if they are looking for access to it. I myself Use the Superpoints because, like most other people. I have children and christmas can be quite costly in most cases. Because of Superpoints I am able to offord almost all Christmas for my family, Completely Free because I Use the Superpoints Reward Program. I want others to be able to do this too. Cause well its a huge help in these economic times. So sorry again if anyone took my post as a spamming. I just wanted other's to be able to learn about the program as well.

2762ash......Welcome to SP's Forum's and may I repeat myself, I wasn't trying to offend you in case you were a legitimate surveyer; however, had you been a spammer I felt it only fair to you to give you warning of what you could expect. I'm glad you're joining us, and these forums have great surveyers, some w/years of experience, some just a few years experience, but all are here for support, back up, ideas, to rant and complain as well as praise survey sites. Knowledge is power and you will find that the survey veterans here willing to help out in any way.

SP is touchy on posting our referrals in the forums except for a few; the preferred method is through a Personal Message through your User Control Panel. I figured that was what triggered your post and I do apologize if I offended you, for it certainly was not my intention. You will find it's a close-knit goup of surveyers which I believe is why this site is successful, and I know it's why I've stuck it out with taking surveys.

Glad to have you on board. If there is anything or any questions that I can help with, just let me know. Enjoy!

my referrals are doing great! what about you guys????? come join superpoints if you havent! you're missing out!

Hey Nicole if this site is open to us Canadians than you could always send me a referral & hook me up...thanks Green

Hi all! I am a long time-survey taker currently looking for other ways to make $$. Superpoints sounds great. I would love a referral and would greatly appreciate if a member could e-mail me a code :)

My e-mail address is: [email protected].

Thanks so much!

I just joined Superpoints, and so far so good. This site looks great, now I just hope a few of the people I invited decide to sign up. I was wondering, does anyone know if this site will allow two people with different e-mails from the same household sign up. I know both my parents will join but I don't want them disqualified if they both join with the same address.

I'm not sure why Superpoints isn't listed anywhere, at least not anywhere I can see because it's definitely one of the top sites out there. Here's a link to get you started with 25 free points

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/ek4yfw

Once you're up and running you can invite new members and they match you point for point what all your friends get, so there's a definite potential for a big payday on this site depending on how many friends you have

Check it out you won't be dissappointed!

It appears that the referral link above is temporarily out of order, in you would like an invitation to join please email me at [email protected]

Yes, already checking them out thanks to an invite given to me by a kind person on here. I'm seeing how long they take to payout following a request as many of the surveys actually go through SurveyHead (see the Surveyhead grrrr post). Although I am now at a cash out point I need to elevate my account by inviting 2 people to join. As soon as they have I can put the request in and see how long it takes.

If anyone would like to assist me then pm me your details and I will get an invite sent to you.

Will be reporting back here and the Surveyhead grrrr post on the outcome as soon as I have the request in.

Regards

KP

I just joined Superpoints, and so far so good. This site looks great, now I just hope a few of the people I invited decide to sign up. I was wondering, does anyone know if this site will allow two people with different e-mails from the same household sign up. I know both my parents will join but I don't want them disqualified if they both join with the same address.

hello amidala!

welcome to superpoints! you've made a wise decision! hehehe.... as for your question, they do not allow more than one person from the same address to sign up. i know it's a bummer.... i once invited my bf to join. and i've been doing my clicks at his house here and there, and his account got cancelled......

good luck!

hi all your SP keeners! hehehe :D

a friendly reminder for those that don't go under the offer page. There's a 1 SP point video up under radium one!!! happy clickity click click!