[MERGED] Superpoints

find-nicole

:D I have won a 75 cents one-time sign up link. If anyone signs up using this link he (and I) will get 75 cents bonus at superpoints. If you are interested in using this link, just PM me. First comes, first serves.

Cheers,

Pocket-Money

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• find-nicole

• fiestyvermin

• zeekers

• 1957horses

Hey there,

I have another 50 cents bonus link. Just contact me and give yourself a head start with Superpoints.

Cheers,

Pocket-Money

• 1 month later...

After they changed the values on SP I went from cashing out 25 dollars once a month to 6 weeks. I cashed out on 4/27 and on 6/08 with the now 3315 sp threshold for 25 paypal finally I hit it. Its a bit crazy but still free money is free money so.........If you want or need a referral drop a PM. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, i'd really like to join this as well, but it's asking me for an invite code. Where do i get it from? I dont know any member...

Thank you.

Ally

Hi, i'd really like to join this as well, but it's asking me for an invite code. Where do i get it from? I dont know any member...

Thank you.

Ally

Hello dulcika,

I left you a PM for superpoints. Up top were it says "User Control Panel" You should see (1 new messages) click on that and it will open your private messages. :D

• 1 month later...

It has taken forever and a day but I finally after 10 weeks earned enough to cash out on SP. I cashed out on 6/08 and its taken me till today to finally get enough to hit the 3315 cash out again. FOREVER and a day since they changed the bonuses. If anyone needs or wants a invite PLEASE ASK.