Mysurvey payment

majax79

I love this.....from mysurvey

You will earn a minimum of 5 MySurvey.com Reward Points and up to 150 MySurvey.com Reward Points.

This survey will take you about 25 minutes.

Can you imagine going on a job interview and being told "You will be paid anywhere from $10-$15 an hour --you will know when the job is done...so insane...

i always just assumed you get the 5 if you DQ and the 150 if you complete it...i dont think they're going to arbitrarily award you 25 points

note: there are a few OTX style that seem to be that way though...i just make sure to DQ and get my 5 points

Dan...Great to see you again, its been awhile. I've completed there surveys and have NEVER been rewarded with the 150 pts. Has anyone ever received the whole 150 pts?

I love this.....from mysurvey

You will earn a minimum of 5 MySurvey.com Reward Points and up to 150 MySurvey.com Reward Points.

This survey will take you about 25 minutes.

Can you imagine going on a job interview and being told "You will be paid anywhere from $10-$15 an hour --you will know when the job is done...so insane...

i always just assumed you get the 5 if you DQ and the 150 if you complete it...i dont think they're going to arbitrarily award you 25 points

note: there are a few OTX style that seem to be that way though...i just make sure to DQ and get my 5 points

Yeah, I did one of those where it says do this and get up to x amount of money only to be given half of the full amount .Plus it was so long it was worth being paid in full for.So when they say up to they mean up to.Just beware,it happened to me and it can happen to you!

Beware!! I have completed recently some surveys promising 150 rewards points if complete, and I have completed those surveys and the points have not been added in my account!!, (surveys for 150 points). They are ripping off money to the extreme.

• 4 months later...
exactly @ana9018 and when I ask "Carol" what the heck is going on she sends all these bogus answers....she said the new system is making it "fair" for everyone to get the same surveys..which is why it is a guessing game...You will get anywhere from 5-xxxx points...

It is such crap---but the really story here is that good ol carol is still getting paid the same by the companies seeking research--she is just paying us less...so no one should be doing those 5 point surveys...I know it is hard because money is tight but she is going to KEEP sending those surveys as long as people do them..We should be BANNING together and helping each other...scr*w these survey companies that KNOW people are hurting for money...put it this way--for the person that mentioned since the points will be so low it will take a long time---maybe by reaching out to others and getting referrals for some of your sites you could make that money in a DAY--hours in fact....WE have the control....ALSO, always try to make note of the company to the best of your ability..I called the marketing dept of a company after getting paid cents (YEP CENTS) on a supposed $3 interview..they were literally speechless--completely speechless that recipients of the survey were being paid less than $5 at the minimum...when I say they were shocked that is an understatement...so no wonder they were angered at the lack of useful data as they put it---they thought people were taking their time and caring about the topic...but for 5 cents at 25 minutes how can they expect people to care...

So please do your best not to do those surveys....and let's try and help one another. Hate to sound like a nag, but I am so sick and tired of all these changes and being treated like a piece of garbage...we all know that feeling of being nearly done with a survey and it times out or waiting for 50 years for those last 50 cents at surveyhead to take us to the cashout level......whenever they scr*w us over let's go back at them--go to the bbb, demand to know the company sponsoring it, tweet it, facebook it, etc...that is the only way i finally got help...i put entire email exchanges everywhere on the web....until the survey company asked me to please take them down............

sorry for the novel

UNLESS WE STICK TOGETHER WE WILL CONTINUE TO SEE THE DECLINE IN SURVEY TAKING. It used to be a few survey sites but now it is almost all of them!!! These sites see that SOME PEOPLE are taking surveys for a reduced amounts on other sites and figure "hey people are still doing surveys that are paying little to nothing lets lower our amount" DUH :!::!::!: If it isn't paying much stop doing them. If for each week we pick out a survey site stop doing their surveys for that week. And do the same to another survey site for a week. so on and so forth. LETS GO ON STRIKE :idea::idea: . PICK A SITE EACH WEEK. BUT IT WON'T WORK IF WE ALL DON'T STOP DOING THEM. We are getting NO WERE FAST. Dose anybody else have any good :idea: Because this is getting down right sickening.

Please by all means speak up. I'm sure there is something that we all can agree on to do BUT WEB HAVE TO DO SOMETHING MORE THEN JUST COMPLAIN ABOUT IT HERE. Every time I read about another site is giving low points or that we were DQ after 15 minutes of work or points not showing up my blood boils. WE WANT TO DO SURVEYS THE WAY IT WAS MENT TO BE DONE :!::!: WE GIVE BUT THE SITES JUST TAKE :!::!: Thats all I have to say. I don't know if I'm reaching anybody. or am I JUST TYPING INTO SPACE :?::?::?::shock:

iAM GOING TO REPOST THIS IN GENERAL. SO THAT PEOPLE WILL READ IT AS A NEW COMMIT

• 4 weeks later...

I posted this on another thread and thought it fits here as well:

Today in Mysuvey's newsletter they say:

"We are excited to share the news about our most recent partnership with you. In late 2011, GlobalTestMarket (GMI) became part of Lightspeed Research, the parent company of mysurvey.com. As our companies merge together more survey opportunities will be available for members like you to share your opinions about the products and services you want in the market place!"

Now we know why the have stopped rewarding us fairly for our time. They have to pay for these take overs some how and it will be on the backs of our hard work and time. Now they are encouraging panel members to lie so that they can qualify for surveys. Since 2008 when the economy crashed these survey sites have been treating us more and more like worker drones because so many people out there are now doing surveys thinking they will get rich. For those of us that have been doing this for awhile we know better and just want to be treated fairly that is all. We make a lot of money for these companies and our time matters just as much as theirs.

If you are unhappy about these changes like I am call mysurvey toll free at 1-800-537-4097 and let them know!