global test market

stormycloud

I know this question has been asked over and over ,but is it worth trying to qualify for GTM?

I keep trying and trying .

Does anyone have any good luck with this company? thanks :roll:

I know this question has been asked over and over ,but is it worth trying to qualify for gtm?

Yes I like them -sometimes it does take awhile to build the points -then other times it doesn't take as long.

I'm 15 points from cashing out,this will be my second time this year.So it's better pay then most survey companies I'm with.

Yes, I get 2 - 4 surveys invitations from them every day and, oddly enough, I seem to qualify for most of them. One of my favorites!

I know this question has been asked over and over ,but is it worth trying to qualify for gtm?

It's all about Demographics! My family qualify a lot because I have teenagers and a lot of there surveys are Video/game/movie related.

I get a lot of invitations for them which a majority I qualify for. I think it is worth it. It varies from person to person but GTM has been good to me thus far.

I like them, but like zephl said, its all in the demograhics, and I must not have any. (lol) I do not qualify for most of what they send, but enjoy doing them, and they pay!