Mypoints

fiestyvermin

I have been a member of mypoints since 2000. I joined at first because they gave points for reading emails and while I never expected to spend any money with them I figured for reading a few emails it was worth a shot. Over the years I have spent just the smallest amount of cash and very rare. I have managed to cash out a number of times but my gripe is with their emails. I used to get 8-10 emails a week, sometimes more but lately it seems every email I get asks me to click but offers zero chance at points. I guess they are trying to pay for all those incentives but still I dont like what they have done with the points. Kind of reminds me of what GTM did with the 5 points when you didnt qualify for surveys. Freebies on the web are very quickly becoming obsolete. Maybe we should just start boycotting all these sites and see if things wont improve.

I've noticed this too just in the last 2 weeks -- no points to click to read. The only points given are for registering or buying the product in the email.

Also, the emails I get from mypoints do not open up in a new window anymore. When I click on the email attachment, it opens in the existing window so that when I close it, it closes down my internet. If I click on the "back" button, it takes me back to my internet splash page and I have to log into my email again. :x

What's up with that?!?!?