Survey Spot

pointer

All I've received from Survey Spot for over a week are the darn sw :( eepstakes. I'm not going to fill any of these out again. If they can't pay me then I'm not taking the surveys. If you could get a paid one for every two or three you take I could live with that. Not so lately.

Mariner--I am asking this question very respectfuly. How do you know that the unpaid surveys lead to paid ones. I have filled out many surveys the past week and one half with not any luck. thanks for your reply

Hi pointer,

Just in my experience with Survey Spot, I go to their site daily and do all available surveys. I don't get paid surveys every day even, but often I do come across one or more in one sitting.

I have made the most money from them than any other survey company deal with. I think $90 since last December. I don't really like doing a bunch of unpaid ones but if that's the only way to get to the paid ones I'll do it.

It's so sad how surveyspot has changed. I joined them 2 years ago and back then I would receive many $5 surveys daily and some times even some for $10. I remember doing a sports one for $20 probably my best one from them. Today it seems like they changed drastically. Way too may unpaid surveys. Good luck with thinking doing unpaid surveys leads to more paid surveys. I think it sends a very strong message to them hey since there doing them for free let's just keep sending them. I will only do them if they offer some kind of reward. I am not wasting any more of my time completing these long surveys with a joke of chance of winning the sweepstakes yeah right.

Mariner--I am asking this question very respectfuly. How do you know that the unpaid surveys lead to paid ones. I have filled out many surveys the past week and one half with not any luck. thanks for your reply

I have been a member for awhile and there have been times where I did unpaid surveys and not too long after there was a paid ones either pretty soon or the next day.

Do all surveys and you are bound to get more paid ones.

It's so sad how surveyspot has changed. I joined them 2 years ago and back then I would receive many $5 surveys daily and some times even some for $10. I remember doing a sports one for $20 probably my best one from them. Today it seems like they changed drastically. Way too may unpaid surveys. Good luck with thinking doing unpaid surveys leads to more paid surveys. I think it sends a very strong message to them hey since there doing them for free let's just keep sending them. I will only do them if they offer some kind of reward. I am not wasting any more of my time completing these long surveys with a joke of chance of winning the sweepstakes yeah right.

Wow, I sure wish I'd been a member of SurveySpot when they paid out like that! I think a lot of the survey companies are changing for the worse, including Pinecone.

I would disagree with your statement about "good luck with thinking doing unpaid surveys leads to more paid surveys". I have stated many times here I have received more money from them than any other company as a whole, and many times I will come across paid surveys while doing unpaid ones.

I do believe you when you say they're far worse than they used to be, but overall my experience with them is positive. I'm sure I would be a lot more disappointed in them if, like you, I'd been with them when they paid out a lot more.

I'm testing out mariners advice the last few days

I do tend to get more survey invitations for paid when I do a few free ones, not sure how it all averages out though. I'm sticking to the ones that don't take that long.

haven't earned any money yet though.