Question about shopping incentives

tryingtobehopeful

I belong to several survey sites that have links that if you shop through them, you get a percentage of cash back, or points. I am looking to buy one of those new peticure pet nail groomers and a nighttime mouth guard because I grind my teeth. Does anyone know of a survey site that has links for these? Thanks.

are you USA or UK? I am a member of www.rpoints.com and

www.ipoints.com as well as www.earnawad.com and www.cashbag.com and www.cashbin.com and www.cashbackwow.com and a really good one called www.wepromiseto.com - but I can't absolutely guarantee that all of these are USA, as I am UK. I get quite a bit from them and find them very lucrative if you are prepared to shop regularly with them. When I was looking for net curtains for my livingroom the other day I just used the search facility on the site and it brings up the options you have. It takes a while to trawl through their options, but you are usually able to get a bargain at at least one of them. ipoints is practically international and rpoints is a close second. I hope this helps you to find what you are looking for.

LizzieAnn