Chris Arnold?

stormycloud

Hi

i have tried to join as many survey companies and i can. One survey is comming in under the subject line Chris Arnold.

I havent opened it , i dont know if this is spam or what. Has anyone signed up with a company and this name comes up under the subject line?

If so can you let me know what survey company it is pls .Thanks so much :lol:

• 5 years later...
On 7/30/2011 at 6:47 AM, Kafei-Nation said:

This is who you are looking for:

http://www.surveypolice.com/opinion-central

The “prize” merchandise is the kind of stuff you see at the dollar store.

According to his Facebook page, he is thinking of adding gift cards. Unfortunately, you can’t see any of that stuff until you create an account.

I'm sorry for opening this old thread again if I'm not supposed to be doing that... .but I needed to add my two cents on this.  Apparently nothing has changed in five years and that is mind boggling.  I joined this morning after getting there through another panel.  As you said, I couldn't see the rewards until after I created the account.  Takes tons of points and nothing at *all* that I'd want.   Oh, and no gift cards still after these five years.

Again, sorry if I wasn't supposed to do this, but maybe it will help prevent someone else from having the same headache.  :-(

On 2016-11-22 at 4:07 AM, penangel said:

I'm sorry for opening this old thread again if I'm not supposed to be doing that

No problem at all penangel! Please feel free to re-open any archived topic as you see fit.

Depending on the discussion, you might instead want to start a new topic similar to what's been archived, but it's totally up to you! :10_wink: