Private online community invitations?

teachell

Folks,

Since I've been doing surveys, I've noticed some different trends in this business. Are any of you members of private online communities where you test products for only a certain company? I MAY get invited to be a member of a private community. Just wondering if anyone else has that experience. It seems from the look of things you would get regular incentives for participating in this venture. I think it would be great fun 8)

ever learning,

teachell

Hi! In USA its very different, but here we test products after doing a survey which is interesting. I just did one (for which company shall be nameless) and after saying what I thought of the product, a blurb came up to ask me if I would like to test the product. I always say yes, but am not always successful. I have never been asked to test for only one company however, its always lots of different ones.

It is interesting, I got some lovely choccy biccies that way once, and a bottle of shampoo which was to be used for 2 weeks but which lasted me for four months!! Very economical!

It is fun, but infrequent.

LizzieAnn :D