Your Website Suggestions

Administrator

I agree with gene55, this website is very user friendly, and the colors are great for the eyes, especially when one is on the computer a lot. I like the layout too, but perhaps something can be done where when one goes from the forum to SPs Panel Directory or Ranking Pages we don't have to login again. I jump back and forth between the two quite a bit and find it just a tad nerve wracking at times to keep logging in.

A while back, Lizzie Ann had mentioned having a discussion board/page/room for birthdays etc., to encourage camaraderie and friendship with other surveyors. I thought it was a nice idea, and I realize we have the survey lounge for things like that; don't know why none of us go in there. Not sure exactly what the gist of her idea is, but it would have been nice to have had a birthday wish from other people other than my immediate family the last 4 years. (lol) We're all too busy living life that we forget to slow down I suppose. I'll think on it some more in all this spare time I have. :)

Here I was beginning to think it was the 1957horses site since I always say something on holidays and NOBODY ever replies anything back. Like for April fools I told something a prank, who did you prank, who pranked you mad, happy funny. Then valentines wished all , people read but nobody writes back, Easter, kids egg hunt, kids help color eggs. That's what I thought it was for things other then surveys, got a new/old car?? brother getting married. any good movie you see. It's there to share other things you do. Were a family and I like sharing other things and have found a few people that we would pm with then turned out to be great pen pals with. We will send teacher focus groups share stories about families. There are some very awesome people here and everybody can use friendships. It nice I met a lady who does surveys when I WAS on a panel about women things and have for 2 years we type to each other.

Just a suggestion It's like when the bell rings and everybody is walking out of class and grouping up then bell rings again back to another class. Do you get my meaning?? I'm sorry I'm in hospital being bombarded with drugs so 9I might not be making since. It is to me though lol :shock:

I apologize for not writing back but I do read your holiday posts. Sometimes I'm not logged in and I just forget to respond. It doesn't go unnoticed though and it is very nice of you.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• idylatoo

• TSP1973

• sgontu

I agree with gene55, this website is very user friendly, and the colors are great for the eyes, especially when one is on the computer a lot. I like the layout too, but perhaps something can be done where when one goes from the forum to SPs Panel Directory or Ranking Pages we don't have to login again. I jump back and forth between the two quite a bit and find it just a tad nerve wracking at times to keep logging in.

A while back, Lizzie Ann had mentioned having a discussion board/page/room for birthdays etc., to encourage camaraderie and friendship with other surveyors. I thought it was a nice idea, and I realize we have the survey lounge for things like that; don't know why none of us go in there. Not sure exactly what the gist of her idea is, but it would have been nice to have had a birthday wish from other people other than my immediate family the last 4 years. (lol) We're all too busy living life that we forget to slow down I suppose. I'll think on it some more in all this spare time I have. :)

Here I was beginning to think it was the 1957horses site since I always say something on holidays and NOBODY ever replies anything back. Like for April fools I told something a prank, who did you prank, who pranked you mad, happy funny. Then valentines wished all , people read but nobody writes back, Easter, kids egg hunt, kids help color eggs. That's what I thought it was for things other then surveys, got a new/old car?? brother getting married. any good movie you see. It's there to share other things you do. Were a family and I like sharing other things and have found a few people that we would pm with then turned out to be great pen pals with. We will send teacher focus groups share stories about families. There are some very awesome people here and everybody can use friendships. It nice I met a lady who does surveys when I WAS on a panel about women things and have for 2 years we type to each other.

Just a suggestion It's like when the bell rings and everybody is walking out of class and grouping up then bell rings again back to another class. Do you get my meaning?? I'm sorry I'm in hospital being bombarded with drugs so 9I might not be making since. It is to me though lol :shock:

I apologize for not writing back but I do read your holiday posts. Sometimes I'm not logged in and I just forget to respond. It doesn't go unnoticed though and it is very nice of you.

Hey Chelsea's back , So how the heck you doing girl friend?? It is always nice when a person meets up again with friends. :P

Hi-

I have been a member for a while, and I am interested in changing my user name. ( I am concerned that survey companies will identify me by my name.) But I searched around on the site and can't find a way to do this. I wrote a PM to "Administrator" twice, but never got an answer. Is there a way to change my user name or not?

I also looked for a way to cancel my account. No way to do that, either, that I could find....

Please advise!

Here I was beginning to think it was the 1957horses site since I always say something on holidays and NOBODY ever replies anything back. Like for April fools I told something a prank, who did you prank, who pranked you mad, happy funny. Then valentines wished all , people read but nobody writes back, Easter, kids egg hunt, kids help color eggs.

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't really celebrate holidays so such posts are irrelevant to me so I don't comment.

O well I will just keep on keeping on, type little things here and there, and hope that someone might get the bug and maybe just stop for a minute and tells how wonderful that this or that happened, or your kid got strait A'S at the end of the schoolyear, or you've got a new grandbaby, a new puppy. Soon it will be Mothers day so what do you think would make your mom a special gift. Dinner, movies, flowers, a dream vacation. So if the erge should happen down your way, STOP IN SAY HOWDY YE ALL KICK YO'ALLS BOOTS OF AND VISIT A WEE WHILE. :D

• 3 months later...

I suggest you post the comments I took the time to write back in early June, about several survey companies. None of them seem to have been added to the site. :roll:

I suggest you post the comments I took the time to write back in early June, about several survey companies. None of them seem to have been added to the site. :roll:

Well whippoorwill,

I see this is your first post, so how could you have taken the time to write back in early June about several survey companies?? :?

Well whippoorwill,

I see this is your first post, so how could you have taken the time to write back in early June about several survey companies?? :?

I joined in June and took the time to review quite a few survey companies. You can see the join date under my screen name, if you bother to look - though I'm not sure why it matters to you since my comment wasn't addressed to you.

I'm not referring to forum posts, I'm talking about comments (and ratings, which - no doubt - weren't included either) of survey companies on the web site itself.

Well whippoorwill,

I joined in June and took the time to review quite a few survey companies. You can see the join date under my screen name, if you bother to look - though I'm not sure why it matters to you since my comment wasn't addressed to you.

I'm not referring to forum posts, I'm talking about comments (and ratings, which - no doubt - weren't included either) of survey companies on the web site itself.

I'm sorry whippoorwill,

I didn't mean anything out of sorts and you are right about joining in June, I just didn't see anything you typed in early June. We all learn something new from others, and I was wondering if you may have found something new or another site we could try out. So please accept my apology, I should have worded it differently. :oops:

Well whippoorwill,

1957horses was trying to help you. The forum is separate from the main site and as you did not specify that you were speaking only about the main site, it is easy to understand why someone would think you meant the forum you are posting on. You need to contact the Administrator directly as that is the only person who has control over the main site and they might not see this post.

I have always enjoyed this forum site. I it is also easy to Navigate. However I would get some New more Cooler Smiley's and allow us to put some Aviators on also!

I have always enjoyed this forum site. I it is also easy to Navigate. However I would get some New more Cooler Smiley's and allow us to put some Aviators on also!

There are lots of avatars available for free on the internet and it's easy to find one and upload it to the forum for your own use. :)

There are lots of avatars available for free on the internet and it's easy to find one and upload it to the forum for your own use. :)

Didn't realize we could have Avatars on this forum. How do I upload one then? 8)

Didn't realize we could have Avatars on this forum. How do I upload one then? 8)

User Control Panel >>>Profile>>>Edit Avatar

Thank Again for the help Idylatoo, hope you like my New Avatar! :P