Carol Adams of My Survey and Lightspeed

tommydee

I now have 17 emails to Carol Adams with no response. Not one of them were rude or harsh (which was extremely difficult given the fact that she--or the person with the fake name Carol Adams--is completely incompetent) yet not a response. I still don't know what happened to Lightspeed--they were great...this is what we are stuck with now? You get 2 cents for 45 minute surveys and better yet, do not know what you will get until you complete a survey?

Has anyone had any interaction with this "person"?

Yes through My Survey. I have been with them over a year and they have consistently been one of the best in speed of checks sent out and over all customer service. Could the Carol Adams of Light Speed be a different person?

no clue Michael. didnt mysurvey take over lightspeed? no clue...i get ridiculous emails for them for cents and she never responds to me. glad you are having a good experience with them

Terrible company. They send surveys 20 minutes for 5 cents. What can buy with 5 cents in the supermarket?: Nothing. Also they send 40 minutes surveys for 50 cents. What can you buy in a store with 50 cents? Nothing. They send surveys for 150 points less than $1.50. When they send these surveys is very hard to qualify, and if you qualify they survey take like 60 minutes. Would you like to work $1.50 /1 hour? Also these surveys are only like 1 or 2 a week. I already canceled my account. Good bye Mysurvey/lightspeed

thanks so much ana...i thought i was crazy when i saw Michael's response...I have never seen such disrespect for human beings...Do they honestly believe it is ethical to send us surveys that will take 45 minutes for 5 cents?" Ho does she sleep at night..

• 4 weeks later...
I now have 17 emails to Carol Adams with no response. Not one of them were rude or harsh (which was extremely difficult given the fact that she--or the person with the fake name Carol Adams--is completely incompetent) yet not a response. I still don't know what happened to Lightspeed--they were great...this is what we are stuck with now? You get 2 cents for 45 minute surveys and better yet, do not know what you will get until you complete a survey?

Has anyone had any interaction with this "person"?

Lightspeed and mysurvey merged around 6 mo. ago. No problems here. Cashed in twice since the merger. Daughter did have a problem with just Lightspeed, they deactivated her acct for inactivity (not true) she wrote "Lauren" never heard anything, lost $45.

I have 260 points, for I just don't know how long now. Maybe I should just cancel, because I do like to move faster than the common slug in the grass. Shite, the slugs are passing me by!! LOL

Yeah, I think I'll throw in the towel on this one, before the slugs beat me to the cashout line, which would be humiliating for me...I do have my reputation to consider! LOL

tommydee...It is shameful how disrespectful some of the companies treat humans, but its easy to do when you don't hear a human voice, see a face when interacting with another person, they just see words, nothing more. Or numbers...I had one job that went by numbers, not our names, pretty cold. I'm not defending, but pointing out why its so easy for them to do without any remorse. No, I haven't interacted with Carol Adams. As for incompetent, I do believe it was Greeneyeddevils that stated you didn't need to finish high school to either write/develope the actual surveys or to even work for some of these companies. ROTFLMHO!! I love reading Greeneyeddevils posts.....gets to the point, no sugar coating...honest and truthful, which might ruffle some feathers, but some feathers need ruffling, plus a whole lot more.

Lightspeed was a good company at one time and merged with mysurvey forget it. i gave up on both of them. I use to get tons of invites for 1.50 to 3.00 from lightspeed several times a weeks like surveyspot.

Had my first problem tonight with My Survey. Did a survey that took over an hour and almost a half of another. When I went to "submit" the survey, I got a screen, telling me that the site was down and I could try back later. It was a lot of points, and so I have sent an email to them. Bet I don't hear back. I only have 820 points, so I will probably just walk away. I don't tolerate much from these companies anymore.