September Only, Get $3.00 for Joining Legerweb

Administrator

I got a survey from them and forgot I signed up with them and then I chunked it in the trash.After reading your post I retrieved it,did the survey (4 min) and earned $1.00.I know have $5.00 so I don't have enough to cash out .I would think it to soon to have earned that much to cash out.

Hey Footfree...go to their site & log in alot since they seem to have their surveys posted on the site...I never receive an invite via email..I just keep checking the site & I'm up to $14 so far...they don't pay big most I've seen is $1 but the surveys are very easy to complete & are actually interesting...

Thanks will do!

Okay, I see in the other post where there are times where surveys are supposed to be available. What time zone are those times for? Everytime I check there is nothing there for me. Rats! I had higher hopes for a company that SurveyPolice was endorsing. Is it just my demographic they don't like?

the only to earn real money is to win the sweepstakes. The surveys' money will only earn you canadian air miles or charity. Unless you win the sweepstakes, you are just saving up for the Canadian Air Miles program.

the only to earn real money is to win the sweepstakes. The surveys' money will only earn you canadian air miles or charity. Unless you win the sweepstakes, you are just saving up for the Canadian Air Miles program.

Hey Danielle, you can redeem for Air Miles or you can request a cheque for $20

You can also convert your dollars and earn AIR MILES® reward miles. Subscribe to learn more.

How to cash out

In order to redeem your money, your survey inbox must be empty, your profile up-to-date, and all surveys in you history box should be processed. We will then send you a cheque in your name. You must have accumulated a minimum of $20 to receive a cheque. You cannot redeem more than $20 at a time.

I just joined and don't see a FAQ section. It says you can cash out in Canadian dollars, but I live in the U.S. If I hit $20, will they still send me a $20 check?

I had a survey today! I actually qualified and finished it. I earned my first whole dollar. The survey was very quick, simple and straightforward. Not bad for a dollar.