new panel

LizzieAnn

I have just received an email invitation to join a new panel. It is lots of fun. Called the OriginPanel. It is only for women and has some very enjoyable graphics, a discussion forum, etc. I have just been browsing. I do not know if it is international, or only UK, but you could find out by visiting. The link is

www.theoriginpanel.com

I think. Let me know how you get on. It will be pretty lively before long. The incentives will be mostly prize draws I think, but the community looks set to be quite fun.

Regards

LizzieAnn :D

I tried to sign up but when it asked if I was a UK resident & I answered no, I got a message saying their quota for the group I fit into is filled up.

Oh, well, thanks anyway for the heads up, LizzieAnn! I hope it's of great benefit to my UK friends. :D

oh, well, never mind jf, better luck next time! I was not sure if it was international or not, but you have now confirmed. I have done two surveys for them already and they are a lot of fun.

LizzieAnn

all prize draws so far. I don't think they do direct incentives but they have a great forum in which you can post stuff and get a prize for the best like vouchers, etc.

good luck

LizzieAnn