lost in the shuffle panels or gems in the rough

Dantheman

Thought I'd start a thread for those panels that aren't talked about a lot but are still worth the time to sign up for.

Here's my 2

http://www.buzzback.com/

(surveys usually 3 or 5 dollars, I've qualified for a few and been paid for them, I enjoy this panel)

https://www.partnership-plus.com/

(once a month you get points for telling them what clothes you bought, and an extra survey here or there, seems like I've gotten a steady stream of gift cards as the points do add up over time)

oh yea, I forgot, there's usually an early bird bonus. took me a couple of months to get accepted into the panel I think.

1.) I've taken surveys for Buzzback and still haven't gotten paid yet. So, the verdict is still out on them. How long did it take before you got your payments from them?

2.) As for Partnership-Plus, I would have to say they are a great company. I should add they are only for US Residents and you have to be of a certain consumer type. I've always received my rewards from them but it does take awhile to earn, if you let the points build up- I wait until I reach enough for $100.

I should point out that if you don't purchase clothes regularly, they will most likely ask you to leave the panel or send you an email to gently remind you that they want only people who purchase clothes on a fairly regular basis.

I think the U K equivalent of buying clothes regularly is the GFK consumer jury panel. You have to enter regular purchases of food, drink, clothing, etc., and they have a monthly prize draw in which I have just won the magnificent sum of £2 which I redeemed for HMV e-voucher. It just goes in my e-wallet, so thats fine. It is fun, and they have recently added an online purchase area which is really easy to complete. There is also the GFK TV panel which is great too and they often run 7-day surveys in which you record all your internet & other media habits for 7 days in a row then get a £5 amazon voucher for all your trouble...5 mins tops per day and £5 not bad...I am in the process of doing one of these right now which finishes tomorrow, then they sent me an invitation to do another which begins on Tuesday 9th September! cor! 2 vouchers for 1hr 10 mins worth of work, worth £10!!

excellent!

LizzieAnn

I'm doing the GFK TV panel and all I get as a reward is a entry into a raffle drawer. How do you get the Amazon vouchers, as it's never been offered to me? I could do with some more Amazon vouchers to buy some Xmas pressies with.

Thanks for the recommendation on Buzzback... I've been scoping it out for awhile, but I was kind of unsure, but it sounds like a cool site. Also, do any of you guys know how to join GFK North America? I'm really interested because I like doing the surveys through them but I don't see any sign up links on it.