PaidViewpoint referral

fiestyvermin

[edited by admin - referral link removed.]

IF anyone is interested in joining Paidviewpoint here is a link to join thanks

I have been a member of the site for 2 months and find problems with some of their trust score issues. I am still trying trying to earn enough points to cash out. In 2 months having answered every survey or question allowed I have only earned 7.27.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fiestyvermin

• idylatoo

• Pocket-Money

• find-nicole

I joined PVP shortly after I joined ICS almost a month ago. I only have $4.10 or something like that in there so far and my points are right around 2,000 I think. It does seem like it will take an extreme amount of time to finally get to $15 to cash out. I also have some issues with their Trust Level scoring not earning points when they say I just earned 10 or so and I didn't earn any. Also, sometimes it gets lowered slightly for reasons I don't understand.

I know they'll pay though because they've paid very promptly at ICS.......meaning within minutes, hours to less than a day. So far, never had to wait more than 16 hours I think.

I wish they'd send more surveys.....I usually get one or so a day and I have taken every one. ONE time though, it said if I took it within a certain time frame I'd get $3 or something like that and I missed the time by less than an hour and I ended up with .49 or something like that, lol. I haven't seen another one of those come again though. I keep waiting and hoping I'll see another one that has a $$$ amount to take it ASAP.

If it took you 2 months to get to $7 something and it's taken me 1 month to get to $4, I guess that shows some sense of what to expect. Approx $3.50 or so a month. It does say somewhere that the higher our score, the more money we earn per survey, so hopefully it'll start accumulating faster and it won't take another 2 months for you to cash out.

One last thing, the other day I just went there to get my referral link for my mom to sign up and it said I didn't have any surveys waiting (it always says that!) and lo and behold, it started a survey right there! I looked in my email afterwards and I didn't have an email saying I had a survey to take either. SO, I may try just going there randomly and see if it happens again, lol. Couldn't hurt!

ONE time though, it said if I took it within a certain time frame I'd get $3 or something like that and I missed the time by less than an hour and I ended up with .49 or something like that, lol. I haven't seen another one of those come again though. I keep waiting and hoping I'll see another one that has a $$$ amount to take it ASAP.

I got one of those and I tried to do it five minutes after it hit my inbox and I was told it was filled (tried clicking on it again and was told the same thing). An hour later, I tried it one more time and then got the 49 cents.

I just wanted to let everyone know that it happened again. =p They sent me an email about a survey at 2:36a.m.(!!!) and when I went to try it just now (almost 9:00a.m.) I had no surveys waiting for me. Starting to get a little miffed over this.

I have not been a member long enough to know. I, like idyltoo, seem to miss the cutoff for surveys by minutes or hours lol. It just seems that it says one thing and then by the time I get there its always past the time. I have not made a payout yet but I do everything they send as fast as I can. I have yet to see anything for any higher than token but it does credit immediately. I am just over 8 will see how long it takes to hit the 15.

I just answered another survey that said "get 10 cents to 1.09" if I answered in the next 3 hours. I did the survey 20 minutes after receiving the email and only got 10 cents. Starting to not like this site, but since it doesn't take a lot of time I'm not really out all that much.

Mine paid me a whole 46 cents. I joined on Aug 15 and have managed a whole 8.53. I have had one survey for 1.12 and the join survey which was 1.10, one for 70 2 or 3 for 45 and the rest 10cents. I dont know if this place will ever make anything but it is very quick and easy.

• 1 month later...

Been having more and more surveys that aren't there when I get there and it's minutes after I receive invite. This evening I went just for the heck of it and it said I had 1 survey waiting. Little green circles start up to retrieve survey and then blank black screen......nothing. So frustrating!

I see it's been a five weeks since I've posted about it. Currently I have $8.97 and 4840 TS. I just went there again to see how much I had and same thing happened. Said I had a survey waiting and the page started to load then black screen.....ugh! At this rate, it'll probably be another month or month and a half before I reach payout. Oh well, it only takes a few minutes at a time. I'm gonna keep doing it. Super easy money for sure.

in my opinion, this site is gonna take awhile to accumulate your earnings even though the surveys are short and sweet. Best way is to get referrals i believe.

Not sure about the referrals. You don't get a lot for them either. First of all they have to stay for a while to complete 6 of their real surveys and if you use it you know that most surveys are their silly questions about your info (which don't count to the 6 surveys). And second, if they complete the 6 surveys, you just get $1.

Cheers,

Pocket-Money

Not sure about the referrals. You don't get a lot for them either. First of all they have to stay for a while to complete 6 of their real surveys and if you use it you know that most surveys are their silly questions about your info (which don't count to the 6 surveys). And second, if they complete the 6 surveys, you just get $1.

Cheers,

Pocket-Money

Really appreciate for the heads-up. I have yet to get any referrals so I have no clue... and i totally agree with you about the surveys.

After almost 3 months of doing their piddly surveys I am finally at 14.96 cash out is 15 I completed 2 surveys today and why they didnt just throw the extra 4 cents in on the last one is beyond me. These people are such crooks. No clue what the panels pay for their workers but you can imagine its a fair wage. That being said 1 more survey and FINALLY I CAN CASH OUT.