• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fiestyvermin

• idylatoo

• Pocket-Money

• find-nicole

Congratz. I am at $12.07. Let us know if there is any problem with the cash out.

Cheers,

Pocket-Money

congrats! im sitting at $1.67........ LOL. was it all from referrals?

• 4 weeks later...

I cashed out sometime, lol and I am up to 4.12 right now. They constantly bug me with these little trait surveys that do not pay much, 10 cents, and I have completed 40 of them on this go round.

Just curious but where are you getting the surveys from? I've been with them 2 months and only receive trait surveys! The rate I'm going it will be a long time before I get close to cash out. Have never received a survey invitation other than trait survey for 10 cents

Just curious but where are you getting the surveys from? I've been with them 2 months and only receive trait surveys! The rate I'm going it will be a long time before I get close to cash out. Have never received a survey invitation other than trait survey for 10 cents

When I have gotten the other surveys, they are usually following a trait survey that is a bit more targeted than the average one.

• 2 weeks later...

When I have gotten the other surveys, they are usually following a trait survey that is a bit more targeted than the average one.

I emailed Paidviewpoint support about not receiving biz surveys and they told me that they did not have a large enough panel base in Canada so it would be a while before I receive a biz survey. Maybe I'll come back to them in the future, I can't waste time doing .03 cent trait surveys everyday in the hopes of one day getting a real survey! It will take quite a long time to build up enough to cash out.

Yeah, I heart similar experiences from other countries. First of all, just the US get's 10 cents for trait surveys. Everyone else gets 3 cents. Furthermore, there are almost no biz surveys anywhere else except for US members. It looks like they try to get a worldwide user base but aren't there yet. IMO, right now Paidviewpoint is just interesting for US members.

Cheers,

Pocket-Money

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Is anyone still wih this one??? I cashed out once or twice, and am almost up to $14 now. I have never gotten a real survey, just trait questions. It all makes no sense to me, and every time someone questions that, they say you WILL get surveys when you qualify. :roll:

• 5 months later...

After cashing out 4-5 times, I have been getting more higher paid surveys. This time around I have gotten several higher paying ones for total of $7.00 over the .10 cent ones................. :D

I guess the trick is sticking to it. I always get the .10 a day since my first cashout.............. :)

• 1 year later...