Legerweb Cashout

greeneyeddevils

Hey everyone...somehow I've reached the $20 mark to cashout on legerweb.com..I redeemed with this new company...so let's see if they send it to me...I'll update if & when I do get the cheque to let you all know if they're on the up & up .

Green

• 2 weeks later...

Just received the $20 cheque today...though I'm a little iffy on it since it looks a little fake to me...cheap paper..no water marks on the cheque...has anyone had any problems cashing any of their cheques?

Funny thing too...ever since I cashed out for $20...I've never had another survey since....hmmmmm....before then I was getting at least a survey each day...now nothing....

Never had a problem with them, you really think they'd go to the trouble of mailing fake cheques? I've never gotten anywhere close to a survey a day from them, it's usually 1 or 2 a week.

This company is weird...I was getting all kinds of surveys before...that's why I had enough to cash out..Got the $3 for signing up...then must have done 17 surveys since each was for $1...so I cash out..& ever since then I haven't seen another survey....at least they paid me....

Are you logging in and checking for new surveys, or waiting for e-mails? They rarely ever e-mail me surveys anymore, I have to log in and check if one is there. I usually get a couple a week.

Hi,

Has anyone from the US cashed out from this company? Every survey says I earned 1 Canadian dollar, so was wondering how this works for US people. Thanks!

Are you logging in and checking for new surveys, or waiting for e-mails? They rarely ever e-mail me surveys anymore, I have to log in and check if one is there. I usually get a couple a week.

I'm always going to the site & checking for new survey opps but they have seemed to vanish...I just find it weird since I was getting at least 2-3 a week...I hope the put some more up soon since they're very easy to take..you rarely get DQ'S...& they always put the money in your account

I only joined this because the Administrator here asked us to so they could get the referral credit, but I am not a fan. I have never seen a survey by going to their site and only received about 5 Surveys via email.

• 7 years later...