Why did you decide to start taking surveys?

jenlloyd2005

Wow! Definitely sounds like you're doing quite well LizzieAnn! That's great! I'm happy for you! I totally agree, I love knowing that my opinions are helping shape the products for future consumers! Not to mention, the money incentive doesn't hurt either! That's awesome that you've won stuff with the competitions as well! I imagine that was a great Christmas you had!

Out of necessity. These are very rough times and every penny helps.

My heart bleeds for you. Which first-world nation do you live in with your computer? :roll: Some might say I'm being harsh but this isn't the Great Depression or the Irish potato famine, you know! You don't live in a lean-to in a disease-ridden Brazilian ghetto; you haven't spent the last two days sat on your roof in Haiti waiting for the Red Cross to bring you some food and water after Hannah crossed your city.

Out of necessity. These are very rough times and every penny helps.

My heart bleeds for you. Which first-world nation do you live in with your computer? :roll: Some might say I'm being harsh but this isn't the Great Depression or the Irish potato famine, you know! You don't live in a lean-to in a disease-ridden Brazilian ghetto; you haven't spent the last two days sat on your roof in Haiti waiting for the Red Cross to bring you some food and water after Hannah crossed your city.

I don't know what your problem is, but you have no idea what my circumstances are. Nor do I have to explain myself to you. Did you sign up here TODAY just to insult people? I never claimed any of the drivel you stated so I really don't know why you even said any of it.

Yes, every penny DOES count for me and even with your nasty attitude I wouldn't wish my circumstance on you or anyone. Grow up.

No kidding. That was completely uncalled for on the part of Box-in-Jack. Perhaps, though, he or she is not aware that the US is on the brink of a recession and unemployment rates everywhere are astronomical. It's a rough time for a lot of people. No need to make snotty comments.

thanks for your kind comments....I do hope to do well...but isnt it awful that this really interesting and informative thread has degenerated in such a fashion...I thought all survey-takers were above such nastiness.

I know I am. I know most of you guys are too, so lets get sensible again and delete the above and carry on as normal.

from LizzieAnn

aka The Voice of Reason :D:D:D