"Text enhancer" popup on surveys now

cricket

I just took a survey with one company and this thing popped up just where the boxes have to be checked, making the survey twice as long because I had to x it out. I thought it was that survey company's fault, as a way of advertising something but now it's happening on others. Extremely annoying. Has this happened to anyone else or is it something that has to do with my computer? It isn't happening on any other sites but the survey sites.

I just took a survey with one company and this thing popped up just where the boxes have to be checked, making the survey twice as long because I had to x it out. I thought it was that survey company's fault, as a way of advertising something but now it's happening on others. Extremely annoying. Has this happened to anyone else or is it something that has to do with my computer? It isn't happening on any other sites but the survey sites.

Sounds like you have a virus, malware or spyware. Run a full scan and see what comes up.

Hi Gene, I have a Mac...can it get this? I don't know how to perform the scan..maybe you can tell me? Thanks...please don't feel obligated to though! I cn ask one of my friends who may be more computer savvy than I am.

Hi Gene, I have a Mac...can it get this? I don't know how to perform the scan..maybe you can tell me? Thanks...please don't feel obligated to though! I cn ask one of my friends who may be more computer savvy than I am.

Hi Cricket,

A Mac can get a virus. You can download virus protection programs, like McAfee Anti-Virus and Norton Anti-Virus etc

They are partially protected but you do need additional protection. I have also used Avast, it is free as long as you re-register once in a while. If your computer won't let you download a protection program, then you have a bad one. I think a free program like Avast.com will work fine with your Mac.

Let me know if this helps.