survey savvy

RavenIris6

Survey Savvy, or survey no savvy as i cleverly like to refer to them as, sends me a bunch of surveys that i never qualify for. I'm trying to decide if I should drop them or not. I keep hanging on because I keep thinking, maybe, maybe this will be the survey I qualify for. Maybe I'll be able to get into this one. But it never happens. I just cashed out and only had $3.00 in the account. I wanted to get some feedback from my fellow survey takers here before I made my final decision about Survey Savvy. Does anyone on here ever actually qualify for surveys from this site? I don't want to waste my valuable time on a site that never sends me surveys that I qualify for.

They are okay; I qualify once in a while. Last year I made $19 with them, and so far this year I have made $72. Half of that was a product test for $35.

Their biggest problem is that you will wait FOREVER for the check to arrive. The last time I cashed out it took 82 days from request to check being received. The funny thing was the check was dated the day after the request. So where the hell was it? I cashed out again on September 3 and am STILL waiting for that check.

It also takes a while for credit to be posted. AND you have no idea what has been credited, because their web site only shows available amount, not pending, or what was credited.

So, between the long pending time and the long payment time, you could do a survey and not get paid for 4 or more months.

Survey Savvy is just ok. Payouts take forever and a day but they do pay and it is cash. I get a bunch of IT surveys from them that are decent paying. I can usually qualify for one or two of those a week 10-25. There is no history posted on the site. All they show is how much you have earned since you joined but no dates and no pendings. I have emailed them countless times to try and get them to show this information but so far no luck. The only reason I keep is because I get higher paying surveys. Just understand that payouts are slow.

It's a good thing I don't need that $3.00 then. That's all I've made with them. I guess I must not be the demographic they are looking for. It's been so long since I've qualified for a survey with them that I can't even remember how I made that $3.00. Thanks for responding and letting me know how you guys make out. I think when I get my check I'm going to drop them. No point wasting my time.

I stopped doing surveys for Survey Savvy a couple of years of ago. They never really sent me that many surveys and usually for .50 to $1.00 which is total waste of my time. I asked them to close my account asap and never looked back.

I just screened out of a Survey Savvy survey a couple of minutes ago actually. $5.00 for 20 minutes too. It was one of those screen outs that I hate too, where you think you're qualified and in the meat of the survey and all of a sudden poof, screen out. I only spent a couple of minutes though, so no big deal.

Anyway, I don't get many surveys from them at all, let alone ones I qualify for. I've only got $1.00 with them, but I'll stick around. If they send me something, great, if they don't, oh well doesn't hurt anything to leave it open.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is an e-mail I sent to Survey Savvy today:

I requested a check for $15 on September 3, 2011. We are being told that it would take 4 to 12 weeks to get paid, which I find appalling in the first place. HOWEVER, we are now sitting at 12 1/2 weeks (if my check shows up tomorrow, it will be 87!! days).

I would like to know WHEN this check will arrive, and WHAT seems to be the problem in paying. My last cash out request took 82 days, but the check was dated 81 days prior to receipt. I know the post office may be slow, but NOT that slow.

This is what I received in reply:

Thank you for your participation in the SurveySavvy community and I

apologize for the delay.

Our records indicate that you requested payment in the amount of $15 on

9.03.11. Your check should be mailed out from our offices by 12.07.11.

Members generally receive their check within 4-12 weeks of their

request. We have updated our website to reflect this information. All

our processes are automated internally and we make every attempt to

consistently administer payments. Several factors may affect this

time-line, from incomplete member information to long-running projects.

Payments cannot be made until the close of the project. From time to

time, checks may be held up due to an escalation of requests and time

required to process.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

I am here to help.

Does anyone out there see an answer in this reply? Sounds like it's going to be more like 14-15 weeks, and that after waiting 4 weeks just to get credited.

So, if you want to wait 5 months to get paid for a survey, Survey Savvy is the place to go!

I requested a check for $15 on September 3, 2011. We are being told that it would take 4 to 12 weeks to get paid, which I find appalling in the first place. HOWEVER, we are now sitting at 12 1/2 weeks (if my check shows up tomorrow, it will be 87!! days).

I would like to know WHEN this check will arrive, and WHAT seems to be the problem in paying. My last cash out request took 82 days, but the check was dated 81 days prior to receipt. I know the post office may be slow, but NOT that slow.

apologize for the delay.

required to process.

I am here to help.

Does anyone out there see an answer in this reply? Sounds like it's going to be more like 14-15 weeks, and that after waiting 4 weeks just to get credited.

So, if you want to wait 5 months to get paid for a survey, Survey Savvy is the place to go!

I see your frustration I don't know what has gotten into the survey sites taking sooo long to pay!!!

apologize for the delay.

required to process.

I am here to help.

I love when survey companies send out template/form emails where it's clear they didn't really read the email and/or that they put no thought at all into their response. Like you said, they contradicted themselves right in their response. 12 weeks is way too long to begin with but 14-15 is just a joke.

I'm pretty sure that I'm done with them. The fact that I never qualify for anything is the first strike against them. The second is now it's going to take 3 months for me to get $3 bucks from them. Seriously??? It's 3 lousy bucks. I don't think I'm going to waste any more of my time with them. As soon as I get this check, I'm outta there.

I sent them a message about a check I requested in August and got the usual reply. I received my check within a week of the email. It was dated back in August when I requested. I don't think I'll be dealing with them anymore.