I have had enough with OO!!!

1957horses

OK I have had enough with Opinion Outpost.

Is there anybody out there in survey land that can TELL me how to get ahold of the BBB??? I have a $104.00 in my account and I want it. I put in TOOO MANY hours in to just let it slide.I am SICK and TIRED of being told data problems. I did hours of input with a company that thinks this is ok to crap on ME and OTHER people. I am fine if they don't want me to be involved with this new setup!!! But at the time of doing these surveys it was with OO. I am on a fixed income and that was money to buy my grandbabies presents. I need the help of someone whom can tell me the next step. Even If it takes the $104.00 in my account to get this resolved. At least then they might think about crapping on someone again. PLEASE ANY AND ALL HOW TO GO ABOUT HOW TO GET THE BBB GOING ON THIS. I'M TICKED OFF reading "O I just cashed out for this amount and that amount. well good for you!!! There are alot of us not getting what WE put into with OO and not with SSI. They SHOULD honer those who had surveys compleated while they were still OO. :roll: Thank You who have any ADVICE on how to GO TO THE NEXT STEP.

Hi 1957horses,

I'm really sorry to hear you're having this problem with OO. That's a lot of money and I would be mad too. I only posted that I cashed out because that was my experience but I completely understand why that would be annoying. You're owed that money and it's wrong for them not to pay you. You shouldn't have to deal with all this hassle for it either. I imagine you already emailed them but have you tried calling? If not, here's the number 1.877.254.1234.

If you want to go straight to the BBB I totally understand. I'm pretty sure you just go to this page https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint/ to file your complaint.

I hope this gets resolved for you.

I also have problems with my money. I have not received a check for $80 I cashed out more than 3 weeks ago, also in my account are $25 pending. But my account still "frozen, cancelled". The total is $105. They do not answer my emails and I can't contact them because their phone line is always "busy", I don't know what's happening with these people.

I am not sure your gripe is with Opinion Outpost. Normally those points credit right at surveys end. Sometimes surveys take extra but OO is real good about paying surveys when they end. In the 3 years I have been a member I have never had that much pending. The only time that was different for me was when i downloaded the app for neilson which was supposed to be installed for 30 days before they credited.

I am not sure your gripe is with Opinion Outpost. Normally those points credit right at surveys end. Sometimes surveys take extra but OO is real good about paying surveys when they end. In the 3 years I have been a member I have never had that much pending. The only time that was different for me was when i downloaded the app for neilson which was supposed to be installed for 30 days before they credited.

Are you kidding me??? Then if not OO who??? Then were is my 10470 points that I can not log into in order to redeem!!! YES they WERE "real good about paying surveys when they end". I also was with them 2-3 years and no matter whom took over It is still OO responsibility to pay for completed surveys. And they keep sending ME SURVEYS to boot. O I see I'm good enough to do more surveys with them, just not good enough to log into my account that I have had for a FEW years and REDEEM. I and other people like me all of the sudden HAVE DATA PROBLEMS??? Not until SSI put their BIG NOSE in it. I completed (as other people) OO surveys IN GOOD FAITH and should NOT have to go through all this BULL___T TO GET OUR PAY.I better quit now. I'm so ticked off that I can't see straight. :twisted:

I am no longer with OO but I have the phone number they gave me when I was having trouble with them before .

877.254.1234. if you want to call them hope it helps

Thank You I have called numerous times and emailed dozenes of times too.

Are you using paypal to cashout with OO?If so when I cashout with them using paypal I notice my paypal account has to be verified (adding an bank account)in order to cashout with OO

Are you using paypal to cashout with OO?If so when I cashout with them using paypal I notice my paypal account has to be verified (adding an bank account)in order to cashout with OO

I can't login to get to paypal or I surly would have done so, but thank all the same for caring about me just wish OO cared wished you worked on OO help panel!!

• 5 years later...