my survey

1957horses

Hi All and Happy Holidays , Is it just me or is anybody else finding my survey giving less and less points for surveys lately??? :( I'm getting 50 point surveys or not even qualifying for them and :? WERE did the 5 points go for not qualifing??? :roll:

I get mostly 50 point surveys as well. The upside though is that I get really interesting surveys (at least to me that is). I wish the compensation was higher but it is nice getting interesting, non-repetitive surveys.

I think that the 5 points went down the drain with the economy.Then again it could have been people posting how they only did their surveys to get the 5 points to cash out and be done with them.That's why we need to be careful about what we post -especially if survey companies are coming here and reading our post.Lord knows we don't need to give them anymore reasons to cut our pay!

I think that the 5 points went down the drain with the economy.Then again it could have been people posting how they only did their surveys to get the 5 points to cash out and be done with them.That's why we need to be careful about what we post -especially if survey companies are coming here and reading our post.Lord knows we don't need to give them anymore reasons to cut our pay!

I agree. If the forums were locked to non-members it'd probably be better.

Well the way I see it, you would have to take ummmm 230 surveys :shock: at 5 points each in order to redeem for $10.00 witch is 1,150 points=$10.00 :( and I don't think my survey gives 230 surveys a year to anybody :oops: But then again I could BE wrong :| !!! Heck who knows what these survey sites are doing now days. It really wouldn't be worth the effort :? at least not to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting loads that I don't qualify for(It's harder when you don't drink alchol that much).But they seem to be on the up and up.Yeah it sucks with the 5 points but they add up.I cashed in 25 in Amazon for Christmas shopping.They are pretty good.At least they still allow some in not like O.O.

Once in awhile I still get a 5-point-for-DQ survey, but, mostly the *#^&^%^* sweepstakes garbage. In addition, they are offering even fewer points than before for completed surveys. (50 points for 15 minutes? really?!? let's see, that's about 45 cents per survey, which translates to about $1.80 per hour!! I could get paid better picking up aluminum cans in the street!!)

Another one bites the dust....