Finally SurveyPolice has a Forum!

hermanrose

• 3 weeks later...

Alls I can say is Thank you!!!!! I am so glad this site here is here.

I can't tell you how much time I have wasted with sites that haven't paid or was taking so long that I just quit (lightspeed)

Keep up the great work

Alls I can say is Thank you!!!!! I am so glad this site here is here.

I can't tell you how much time I have wasted with sites that haven't paid or was taking so long that I just quit (lightspeed)

Keep up the great work

I couldn't agree more with all of you this is the best idea yet. I enjoy doing surveys and making a little money it's really wonderful. My only frustration is why does it take so long to process your payment. I do surveys for surveyspot and it always takes 4-6 weeks for your account to be credited. I guess I find it hard to believe with all this computer technology that it would take so long. Well it's great to have this forum and I look forward to sharing thoughts with all of you here.

• 1 month later...

I completely agree avan, it takes an age....one company who shall remain nameless I had to send five emails to, ordered my cheque on 17th October, and received at end of December!! still, I suppose I should be grateful it was in the same year... :lol:

good luck

LizzieAnn xx

• 2 months later...

I joined this forum a couple weeks ago, and posted some replies. I have only seen a few posts from others after me on the entire forum in two weeks time..most posts have not been added to for months. Does not seem to be a very active forum!