• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• gene55

• noahseton

• stgmoose

Has anyone heard of Poll Buzzer? If so, what are your thoughts? :D

I just went & checked out the site...not sure about it either...read the terms of service...their home page doesn't look great..looks cheap...I wouldn't bite with this site until you hear some good things with them..if you check through it ..it seems that they just updated info in Dec 2011....I'd be keeping my eyes "Open" with this company to you hear someone cashing out anything with them...there's alot of mumbo jumbo to read through ..good luck :shock:

Hi - my name is Noah Seton and I'm co-founder of PollBuzzer. I happened to be doing a daily update of our social networking presence and found your posts about our new site. I'd like to take a moment to address some of the questions that you might have.

First off, we're pretty new - we just launched our panel-building at the end of October and have just started putting questions to the panel in the last week. We will be ramping up the number of questions we send out pretty quickly after the New Year. All of our questions are emailed to panelists (we will have capability to send questions by SMS coming soon), and panelists who respond while the survey is open are paid $1 per answer. All of our surveys are single-question surveys, so it takes very little time to answer. We are committed to delivering a great experience to our panelists and our clients, and so it's of paramount importance to us that we respond to our panelists' questions quickly; in addition to our support team, I spend time each day responding to panelist emails and maintaining a dialogue with our panelists through various social networking sites.

If you have other questions, I'd suggest you check out our website (http://www.pollbuzzer.com), follow us on Twitter (@pollbuzzer), or look for updates on our facebook page (www.facebook.com/pollbuzzer).

We hope you have the chance to try us out soon and that you like what you see! Happy New Year!

- Noah Seton

Just signed up. We will see. Something to note. You have a choice of donating your earnings to charity, or automatically going into Paypal. BUT (and this is a BIG but), you will not receive the whole dollar. You will receive 98 cents. You will be charged a 2% fee. First time I've ever heard of a company doing this.

I just signed up myself, we'll see how it goes.

The 2% paypal fee thing is usually built into the incentives on other sites, one reason they're normally so low. I'll take $.98 for one question any day over $.50 for a 30 minute survey on Some of the other sites.

Well I signed up 2 day's ago and nothing. Are we supposed to go the their web site or are we to get an email from them offering us this 1 question survey???

Anybody else get to do something with them yet??? :roll: O never mind, I just reread what it said about starting to send out surveys after the 1st. This is kinda exciting getting in on the ground floor, lets hope it is a reasonable site. It may have some bugs in it at first but maybe thats why their not starting till after the 1st. If you are reading this Mr. Noah Seton, PLEASE don't make the same mistakes as OO/SSI did. :)

Hey everyone -

Thanks for the terrific feedback. As I said, we're planning to really ramp up the number of questions after this weekend. And we're always thrilled to hear from users and potential users like yourselves regarding your experiences and how you think we stack up versus other sites - especially so we can learn from the mistakes others have made before us.

Have a happy New Year, and we look forward to working with you soon!

Noah

• 3 weeks later...

wow a survey company that actual has someone out looking to see what people are saying about it. this is a change glad i sign up with them. can not wait to see what Noah going to roll out with this site. hope he keep it like he got planned and he will have one of the best site out there. can not wait to become one of his loyal panelist.

wow a survey company that actual has someone out looking to see what people are saying about it. this is a change glad i sign up with them. can not wait to see what Noah going to roll out with this site. hope he keep it like he got planned and he will have one of the best site out there. can not wait to become one of his loyal panelist.

Surveyhead also reads and looks out to see what people are saying about it :D if you need help just type to [email protected] and she w9ill help you. :D

Surveyhead also reads and looks out to see what people are saying about it :D

I better watch out then. Only problem i have with Surveyhead is they are slower then molasses at processing your work and paying you for it. but i will say they alot better then there sister site onlycashsurvey . If Surveyhead would speed up it payment system it would move up to my must do daily list.

Has anyone gotten any surveys from poll buzzer? I haven't gotten any surveys at all but I got an email telling me that I should refer my friends and I'd get $1.00 in my account for each friend that answers 4 questions. Why would I refer a bunch of my friends if I haven't gotten a single survey from them to answer? If they aren't sending me anything to answer, then they probably won't send my referrals anything to answer and I will never get my $1.00. The last message from the owner said they were going to have questions starting after the week of Dec 30. I haven't seen any questions at all and I have checked into the site periodically to see. Anyone gotten anything from them other than that referral email?

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your continued interest in PollBuzzer! We are relatively new, as you know, and we are continuing to build our client base. As I think I mentioned before, the number of surveys you receive will depend on how often our clients select survey panels with demographics like yours. But, please be patient, and I am sure you will see more surveys soon.

As for the referrals, I completely understand why you'd be hesitant to refer a site to your friends if you haven't started receiving surveys yet. My only request is this: stick with us. You'll start getting survey questions soon, and you'll be able to cash out automatically (we're also working on allowing you to push your earnings directly into a Starbucks card account - that will hopefully be rolled out in the coming weeks as well). We've recently streamlined our referral process so that you can just forward a link from your "My Account" page (accessed by logging in to PollBuzzer.com) rather than passing along a referral code. So once you feel that you're getting enough questions to make PollBuzzer worth putting your name behind, it will be easy to recommend your friends.

We're working hard, building a great panel and an exciting client base, and we look forward to getting you many survey questions to answer in the near future. Thank you so much again for your continued feedback. I love checking sites like these to find out what people are thinking and writing about us, and I learn a ton from each of these interactions. Thanks again for your patience!

- Noah Seton

Co-founder & CEO, PollBuzzer