• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• gene55

• noahseton

• stgmoose

i still haven't received a single survey in 2 months of joining.

I joined about 2 months ago also and have not received anything.I did e-mail them about a month ago and there reply was it depends where you live whether you will receive a survey and how often.so I'm not holing my breath.

• 2 years later...

pollbuzzer was a really easy way to make money, each question you were paid a dollar for, It was cool, then they changed it and now are hosted by Cint, another company so I am cluless. If anyone knows more than I do, please fill me in. Thanks!!

• 2 months later...

Hello, I am Noah Seton - Co-founder of PollBuzzer. I've noticed that Survey Police removed us from its main directory because of some offers that we sent out to our panelists, as well as some partnerships that we established - both of which were designed to give our panelists completely voluntary opportunities to earn additional rewards. I thought I'd explain what happened in the hopes that we can be reinstated in your directory and hopefully ease the minds of some of our panelists who are confused or disturbed to find themselves receiving surveys or other offers that they did not expect from us or from our partners.

1. With regard to some of the offers we've sent out, like those for FusionCash and Vindale, as well as for various Ipsos and Harris surveys, we sent out a list of links to survey opportunities to our database of panelists. In the email with those links, we explained explicitly that we weren't endorsing the opportunities, nor were we asking them to try them, but that since we were in the market research business and see more opportunities than our panelists probably did, we'd send them along periodically for anyone who wanted to join. We did this perhaps half a dozen times this spring, answered every email that we received complaining or otherwise asking about the practice, and have recently stopped sending the offers out because the number of people joining them didn't seem to justify the small number of people who were aggravated by them. Lesson learned.

2. We have also set up partnerships with two very reputable companies whose management and leadership we've met and worked with - Clear Voice Surveys and Cint. In these partnerships, PollBuzzer panelists who opt-in (either through an explicit response to an opt-in request, or, since May 6, 2014, by agreeing to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy) have separate accounts set up for them with each of our partners, respectively, and are then sent surveys and panel invitations from those companies. Like the other offers, these are completely voluntary, and they seem to have been successful for the ~25% of our panelists who have taken advantage of them, earning those panelists who have answered surveys from our partners a couple of dollars per month on average since we started the projects in the late spring.

We are a small company that really does value our panelists. Our co-founders read the support inbox, communicate directly with the panelists via email, facebook and twitter, and take complaints about either low survey volume or anything else quite seriously. We'd love to get back into Survey Police's rankings, as we really do believe that on the whole we provide a great experience for our panelists, and we'd love to be able to publicize that fact more broadly.

Thanks very much,

Noah Seton

Co-founder, PollBuzzer

Just trying to make sure everyone sees it. I wasn't sure whether forum participants tend to read every post or just the ones they are commenting on. Sorry for the redundancy.

Just trying to make sure everyone sees it. I wasn't sure whether forum participants tend to read every post or just the ones they are commenting on. Sorry for the redundancy.

Well ok then, just don't let it happen again.............................. :roll:

Just kidding........................... :lol:

• 11 months later...

Well, I've been a member since this company started and I still haven't received a survey question from them. (In 3 years)