Poll Buzzer

donnaebarrett

Hey Noah,

Thanks for my first survey. i got it today and finished it. I am actual waiting to see what is going to become of your company. i am in it for the long haul since you are nice enough to come around and update us from time to time what is going on. Unlike a few other company i have dealing with.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• gene55

• noahseton

• stgmoose

I answered one question for them today about 3 pm and the money was in my paypal account by 4 pm.

This is too good to be true. Even if they don't have many surveys, it is nice to deal with people that do what they say they will do!

I got my first survey. So super easy. Love how easy the survey is. Now I saw some of you said that dollar went right into your paypal account. Mine didn't. Did you have to do something to get it to go into paypal. I can see that I have $1.00 when I log into poll Buzzer but it hasn't gone into my paypal acount yet. And my account is set up with an automatic withdrawal to paypal. I can't figure out if I did something wrong or if I just need to give it more time.

I got my first survey. So super easy. Love how easy the survey is. Now I saw some of you said that dollar went right into your paypal account. Mine didn't. Did you have to do something to get it to go into paypal. I can see that I have $1.00 when I log into poll Buzzer but it hasn't gone into my paypal acount yet. And my account is set up with an automatic withdrawal to paypal. I can't figure out if I did something wrong or if I just need to give it more time.

Mine hasn't gone in yet. I'm going to assume it is because I did it on a Friday night, and it will be there on Monday. Everyone else seems to have gotten theirs quick, so I'm hoping it's a timing thing.

Sorry, I misspoke, it was in my account also.

Well I signed up 2 day's ago and nothing. Are we supposed to go the their web site or are we to get an email from them offering us this 1 question survey???

Anybody else get to do something with them yet??? :roll: O never mind, I just reread what it said about starting to send out surveys after the 1st. This is kinda exciting getting in on the ground floor, lets hope it is a reasonable site. It may have some bugs in it at first but maybe thats why their not starting till after the 1st. If you are reading this Mr. Noah Seton, PLEASE don't make the same mistakes as OO/SSI did. :)

lets hope they dont

How weird. I still haven't gotten the money into my pay pal account. Wonder why it hasn't gone in there. I guess I'll wait until Monday and see if it posts and if not I'll send an email.

PollBuzzer just sent you money with PayPal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment details

Amount: $1.00 USD

Got this last night.

So this PollBuzzer thing is legit, complete with a great customer service? I never bother with mypoints customer service because all they do is give canned responses and act like they don't know anything about business.

Of course, I'm hesitant about signing up if the surveys aren't frequent, though the Great Recession makes a great excuse.

Just explain through your experience--is this survey group worth it?

So this PollBuzzer thing is legit, complete with a great customer service? I never bother with MyPoints customer service because all they do is give canned responses and act like they don't know anything about business.

Of course, I'm hesitant about signing up if the surveys aren't frequent, though the Great Recession makes a great excuse.

Just explain through your experience--is this survey group worth it?

Still waiting for a survey :(

I got my money into my pay pal. I would love to see this panel continue and make it if it's this easy. I'm not sure what you all consider worth it but you can't beat $1.00 for one question. I don't think anyone will get rich from it but it's a nice little bonus that will add up. So far there has only been one survey but they are still new so I don't know if that will change or not. I'm hoping eventually that they will get some longer surveys for more pay too, but I like one questions surveys for $1.00 too. I'm glad I signed up so far.