• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• gene55

• noahseton

• stgmoose

Hi everyone,

My name is Kevin Blesy and I head up panel outreach at PollBuzzer.

First off, Noah (see page 1 of this thread) and I would like to reiterate our thanks to all of you for signing up as panelists and for all of your kind words on this forum. For those of you itching to see more questions hit your inboxes, we hear you! There's nothing we want more than to keep our panelists happy and answering important questions for our clients. As Noah said, the number of questions you receive depends on the demographic profile(s) that our clients seek out. So unfortunately, this means that some folks will receive more opportunities to answer questions than others. That being said, we are growing and you should all expect to see a general uptick in question frequency over the coming weeks.

Lastly, if you have the time, please feel free to rank us here on Survey Police or other survey review engines that you frequent. Getting the word out about PollBuzzer should only help build awareness of our company and consequently increase the number of survey questions that you see!

Thanks again for all of your support.

Best,

Kevin

[email protected]

Hi everyone,

My name is Kevin Betsy and I head up panel outreach at PollBuzzer.

First off, Noah (see page 1 of this thread) and I would like to reiterate our thanks to all of you for signing up as panelists and for all of your kind words on this forum. For those of you itching to see more questions hit your inboxes, we hear you! There's nothing we want more than to keep our panelists happy and answering important questions for our clients. As Noah said, the number of questions you receive depends on the demographic profile(s) that our clients seek out. So unfortunately, this means that some folks will receive more opportunities to answer questions than others. That being said, we are growing and you should all expect to see a general uptick in question frequency over the coming weeks.

Lastly, if you have the time, please feel free to rank us here on Survey Police or other survey review engines that you frequent. Getting the word out about PollBuzzer should only help build awareness of our company and consequently increase the number of survey questions that you see!

Thanks again for all of your support.

Best,

Kevin

[email protected][/quot

Just answered my first $1 question within the 24 hour period - now waiting to see if the $1 actually shows up in Paypal....

I would be SO excited if this company turns out to be as good as Pinecone...

Just got my 4th question today! I have always gotten paid very quickly too! Thank you Pollbuzzer!!! And yes, I'd say they are every bit as good as Pinecone! Esp since it literally takes seconds to answer the poll! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well.... after a quick start, it's been many days, and I haven't heard another peep from Pollbuzzer. What's happened? Anyone else hearing anything from them??

Well.... after a quick start, it's been many days, and I haven't heard another peep from Pollbuzzer. What's happened? Anyone else hearing anything from them??

have had 3 so far

Same for me. I had 3 pretty fast and now it's been over 2 weeks with nothing.

Same for me. I had 3 pretty fast and now it's been over 2 weeks with nothing.

The day after I wrote this, I got 4 of their surveys all at once! What a great survey company.

• 3 weeks later...

I just registered myself after reading some positive reviews and surprised to see a company's CEO and founder spending time on blogs to ensure quality and good customer service. That made me give them a chance to prove themselves.

I have a question though.

I can wait on my rewards to be accumulated. So can i not have a paypal account and still be a member and earn rewards and can wait for new redemption option?