How do YOU make money online?

idylatoo

My favorite is a site called zemandi.com, where you ghost write (usually blog content or seo keyword articles). this site is really good if you can do research fast and type really quickly. Most of it is the dumb fluff articles you see in the side bars--- "5 Uses for Cinnamon!" and stuff like that. the pay varies, but most "articles" are under 400 words and pay 2$ or more. I can easily make a good chunk of cash in a day, but because you have to wait for the client to accept the article, tell zemandi, zemandi tells you...it can take a while to get paid. Their customer service is very responsive and friendly though and they will certainly answer your questions.

I also use slice the pie, although i tire of that one quickly because all of the music ive ever heard on there is absolutely horrible.

looking for survey sites and other things like that is more my deal. i tried to use fiverr and it never worked.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

1. Surveys (obviously)

2. Mturk

3. SEO

4. Bigcartel and etsy shop selling lapel pins. I pay someone else to design them, they are made in overseas, and I make 600 bucks (after all my costs) for each design that sells out. Not bad.

5. Virtual paralegal work.  This pays the best but you have to be experienced. The hours and projects vary but I can make a anywhere from $250-1000 a month doing it.

My main daily activities for earning money are:

- Surveys

- GPT sites for surveys, offers & shopping cashback

- Free lotteries (not won anything yet, but a couple give loyalty points which I can exchange for Paypal at cashout level)

- Get Paid to Read Email

- Mystery Shopping

- Shopping Diary (trying to get into a grocery scanning panel too)

There are a couple of things I have running in the background to earn a little extra. Those are:

- Internet behaviour tracking apps

- Swagbucks TV & other GPT site's adverts and videos

- Loyalty Radio (10 points for every 10 minutes I listen to radio, 10 points for rating a song. They have Peanuts Labs surveys too)

• 2 months later...

If you have writing skills then it will be better for you to become guest writer on other and they will pay you per article or blog post. If you have talent on photography, you can post that photos online and if it is liked by the site, then also you’ll be paid. One more positive aspect of posting photographs is that, advertisers will contact you , and if on the basis of that advertisement they get good sales of their products, then you will be paid royalty also. 

• 1 month later...

Here are a handful of sites that I use, and I make a livable income on them.

Swagbucks
Qmee
Paribus- Constantly analyzes your purchases and will give you a better price if the price drops.
Maven- More like a job, basically a micro-consultant in specific fields.
iBotta- App that gives you cash rebates for groceries and things.
Fiverr
Digit
Lootpop- Still a waitlist but well worth it!
Frames- Film 30-45 second videos with your opinion
VoxPopMe- Pretty much the same as Frames although much more opportunities
Spare5- By far the most lucrative site for me, pays out every Friday.
WynZyn- I've won over $75 in 1 1/2 months of being with them.
Beta Bound

I have many many more, but I'll leave you guys with those for now and if you have any questions or are interested in other opportunities let me know.

Edited by ksedwar
Links removed

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to this and have been reading all your suggestions and am astounded at the different possibilities.  I thank all of you for your inputs.  I noticed that there is a lot of sites referred to here that require smart phones.  If you try to sign up for one of those sites do they tell you up front?  I have soooo many questions but I will stop there for now.  I thank any and all that reply to this and give me guidance.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How do you make extra money if you don't have a smartphone that you can download apps? Even the coupon sites online now want the mobile phone number and you have to be able to accept text data to use the coupon site now. Those coupons helped me save money every month and now I'm unable to use that item now too. I was with Savings Star but you mostly need to buy 20 items to get the couple dollars they offer.

I am "this close" to reaching the points for cashing in on 2 survey sites for the last 3 months. All of a sudden I don't seem to qualify for any surveys and there's no reward for not qualifying with these 2 sites.  I'm on 3 other sites with a mix of money making offers/tasks; one has a high cash in so I only qualify once every 3 months, one is at least 6 months, and the one that's getting to be my favorite I've cashed in 3 times so far (and I thought this one was a waste of my time at first).LOL.

I'm frustrated because I don't have enough to get by each month and i've given up looking for a real job because of my age and disability.  I only need $200 a month to break even, but would love  to earn at least $400 a month. :( 

Any suggestions?

• Like 2

I think the reason they are wanting cell phone numbers for registration is to combat people using multiple accounts. It's easy to create dozens of email accounts but not so easy to have multiple cell phone numbers. If you have Wifi at home you can buy a cheap smartphone and use it for running apps. A Trackphone from Walmart will give you a phone number and if you mainly use it with Wifi to run apps then it won't cost you minutes. If not then just keep trying surveys. It's frustrating but does add up.

• Like 1

Download (AppTrailers) to your smartphone and just click ads while you do surveys or whatever on your computer. This is a easy way to rack up points then cashout PayPal. Since 2012 I've made around $1,500 with this app. (Ibotta) is another good app to use on your smartphone. It's a rebate app that pays you when you purchase certain items that are on their list of rebate items. (InboxDollars) is a good survey site to use to earn passive money while doing surveys on their site also. The paid emails help you earn passively because for every one you click they pay you .02cent. It adds up. (MyPoints) have paid emails also. Or if someone was looking to really earn money online you can always sign up with (Wealthy Affiliate) This is a site that will actually teach you how to create you own website, initially for free!! And as you progress you'll probably want the paid version to get even deeper into the knowledge. I was with Wealthy Affiliate 4 months paid version and I have my own Beat selling website up and functional. A very good investment.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

There are lots of ways for earning online. Like- Adsence, blogging, SEO, SMM, Affiliate Marketing, YouTube Marketing and many more.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Have you thought of writing product reviews?  Some websites offer a reward system - Ciao is a good example.  It takes time and effort to write reviews of a quality which will gain a reward - and even then it is only really 'pocket money' - but it can be a good way to spend time if you enjoy writing.

Also, have you considered teaching English online?  I know of several people who have completed TEFL courses (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) and whilst most do this in order to travel, some teach online from their own home.  There are many legitimate companies which provide online courses to gain this qualification.

• Like 1

• Administrator locked this topic