Vindale and Panda Research

surveylady74055

I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I have been doing surveys for many years and belong to several sites. Today I joined Vindale and Panda Research and am concerned about the character of these two companies. Are they survey sites or sites to sell other products? Think I might have made a couple of mistakes with these two. Does anyone have any knowledge, experience or opinions about Vindale and Panda Research? Thank you for your help.

I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I have been doing surveys for many years and belong to several sites. Today I joined Vindale and Panda Research and am concerned about the character of these two companies. Are they survey sites or sites to sell other products? Think I might have made a couple of mistakes with these two. Does anyone have any knowledge, experience or opinions about Vindale and Panda Research? Thank you for your help.

Both of these sites are listed under the unverified section on the main site.

Panda Research: http://www.surveypolice.com/panda-research

Vindale Research: http://www.surveypolice.com/vindale-research

Panda seems like a definite site to avoid from all the comments and Vindale as well. I tend to avoid a lot of GPT sites that reward you for trials as it is a pain to keep up with all of the trial end dates and many companies make it difficult to cancel. It took me over half an hour a few years ago to cancel a trial with Stamps.com AND the people I talked to were all really nasty about it. Personally, I'd rather make a few dollars somewhere else where I won't have to deal with that level of stress, but ymmv.

I find it helpful to look up sites before I sign up for them after I made the mistake of essentially taking a stranger's opinions at face value. I look them up on survey police as well as general google searches. If a site is incredibly bad, people will be complaining about it EVERYWHERE regardless of whether they have a referral rewards system or not.

idylatoo, thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I will make this forum my first stop from now on. What does GPT mean? Thank you again.

idylatoo, thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I will make this forum my first stop from now on. What does GPT mean? Thank you again.

You're welcome. GPT means "get paid to". Instead of strictly surveys, GPT sites usually have you do various things to earn points and/or money. A lot of these sites also offer surveys, but you can also earn money through watching videos, signing up for trials, applying for credit cards, etc.

GPT aren't bad in general if you know what you are up to. There are some very nice GPT sites, I can totally recommend.

However, the problem with Panda Research and Vindale is, that they pretend to be a survey site. They tell you, you can earn up $50 per survey but in reality you have to sign up for a trial paying like $45 and getting $50 from them. And if you forget to cancel the trial after the first month you are actually losing money. Stay away from these sites as far as you can.

You can make money with GPT sites but if you are interested in doing this, choose a site which is honest enough telling you their business model.

Cheers,

Pocket-Money

Thank you Pocket-Money for your reply. I learned my lessen about the credit card snags many years ago and avoid such offers. What I found most frustrating about Vindale and Panda was an offer would state a credit card was not required and by the time I got to the end... bingo.... submit a credit card. Have a great week and thank you for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeh, I had my run in with Vindale. What a scam! I did like 3 surveys for them but most everything I got was to join this or that or purchase this or that. So I finally had to ditch them. I left money in my account, which I understand was being reduced to nothing month to month anyways since I wasn't spending a lot of money on that stuff they were partnering up with. I think I had like $15 and ended up with $3 by the time I waved goodbye. What a bunch of scammers. Run as fast as you can the other way.