New Panels - Gratis Points, Univox Community

Administrator

New Survey Panels Added - March 4, 2012

It's been a little quiet around here lately with new survey panel submissions, but we did manage to find two new ones to add our survey directory.

Please rate and comment on these if you're already a member, or consider joining up if you're not!

• 4 weeks later...
I just signed up for Univox, and if it takes me two years, well, that is about what I make on surveys from any one company anyway, so I got some time.

Well with a 37.9 % rating I think I'll pass.Especially if it's owned by the same company as Surveyhead!

• 1 month later...

ive been with Univox now for a few months now. they are ok. they pay on the average $1 or $2 per survey. the surveys arent too long and i get them fairly often. i just dont qualify for the majority of them. i dont think Univox is but i believe gratis is under surveyhead....that worries me now. :(

• 4 weeks later...

I decided that if I join a survey panel and I don't get at least 2 surveys per month, I am kicking them to the curb, so Univox has already bit the dust. I was with them for 2 months and got nothing. A waste of my time, so I am moving on. I wasn't impressed with them at all.

• 3 months later...
ive been with univox now for a few months now. they are ok. they pay on the average $1 or $2 per survey. the surveys arent too long and i get them fairly often. i just dont qualify for the majority of them. i dont think univox is but i believe gratis is under surveyhead....that worries me now. :(

Me too. I think I've qualified for 2 in 6-weeks. I had high hopes for them too.

• 4 months later...

Gratispoints is amazing. I don't know why everyone is saying the opposite! The only reason is, maybe they are just relying on the emails sent to their inbox? But see, you have to LOG ON to the site to see available surveys. And there's always many (for me atleast). You also get .10 cents for every survey you don't qualify for. And, their customer service is great.

• 2 weeks later...

Knock on wood...I just gratis points recently in Jan and already cashed out..going to cash out soon again...so far soo good..hopefully it stays that way...what i like the most is that they give you 10cents when u don't qualify...so that helps alot.. it adds up :D

Knock on wood...I just gratis points recently in Jan and already cashed out..going to cash out soon again...so far soo good..hopefully it stays that way...what i like the most is that they give you 10cents when u don't qualify...so that helps alot.. it adds up :D

UPDATE: I have made so much money with Gratispoints! Never had a problem until now! :( My account was CLOSED (with points pending for cashout) and I had to write many emails to get it opened again. They also didn't exactly explain why it was closed. Even though they re-opened my account, I don't feel too confident they won't try to steal my points again! :|

*I also hate how it takes FOREVER to cash out. You have to wait until you make $25 bucks worth (not too bad since you can make it fast) but then it takes 1 month to cash out......

UPDATE: I have made so much money with Gratispoints! Never had a problem until now! :( My account was CLOSED (with points pending for cashout) and I had to write many emails to get it opened again. They also didn't exactly explain why it was closed. Even though they re-opened my account, I don't feel too confident they won't try to steal my points again! :|

*I also hate how it takes FOREVER to cash out. You have to wait until you make $25 bucks worth (not too bad since you can make it fast) but then it takes 1 month to cash out......

Sorry your having trouble...That happened to me with Slice the pie and Survey Spot...I started making a lot of money with survey spot and they closed my account, they re-opened it but now I'm more careful... :?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry your having trouble...That happened to me with Slice the pie and Survey Spot...I started making a lot of money with survey spot and they closed my account, they re-opened it but now I'm more careful... :?

LOL-samething happened to me (again) with survey spot. If you are a member of: survey spot-do not be a member of Opinion Outpost (or vice verser). Even though the customer service says this is FINE to do, somehow it is not because you may be getting the same survey on both accounts from the same company (SSI) which is BAD. I got my Opinion Outpost account frozen once because of this. So, I deleted that account (survey spot).

*gratispoints also has other survey sites it's associated with, which I was a member-and that may of been the reason again, why my account was being closed. :|

LOL-samething happened to me (again) with survey spot. If you are a member of: survey spot-do not be a member of Opinion outpost (or vice verser). Even though the customer service says this is FINE to do, somehow it is not because you may be getting the same survey on both accounts from the same company (SSI) which is BAD. I got my Opinion Outpost account frozen once because of this. So, I deleted that account (survey spot).

*gratispoints also has other survey sites it's associated with, which I was a member-and that may of been the reason again, why my account was being closed. :|

Same thing happen to me. I was a member of Opinion Outpost before it was remodeled and then I become a member on survey spot and I notice whenever I did one, the other wouldn't have any surveys. Eventually they froze both accounts and asked me to choose, so I choose survey spot but still survey spot closes my account for random reasons and I have to email them to re open it every now and then.

Yeah I think gratispoints is also associated with other sites like super opinion..i think inc..surveyhead..JDsurvey. I'm not sure but i think so because its all the same format. I only do one at a time. Right now its gratis points, when I cash out I go to another and do surveys til I cash out. :D

• 3 weeks later...
LOL-samething happened to me (again) with survey spot. If you are a member of: survey spot-do not be a member of Opinion outpost (or vice verser). Even though the customer service says this is FINE to do, somehow it is not because you may be getting the same survey on both accounts from the same company (SSI) which is BAD. I got my Opinion Outpost account frozen once because of this. So, I deleted that account (survey spot).

Same thing happen to me. I was a member of Opinion Outpost before it was remodeled and then I become a member on survey spot and I notice whenever I did one, the other wouldn't have any surveys. Eventually they froze both accounts and asked me to choose, so I choose survey spot but still survey spot closes my account for random reasons and I have to email them to re open it every now and then.

Yeah I think gratispoints is also associated with other sites like super opinion..i think inc..surveyhead..JDsurvey. I'm not sure but i think so because its all the same format. I only do one at a time. Right now its gratis points, when I cash out I go to another and do surveys til I cash out. :D

That's a good idea! The way I can tell which survey sites are related to Gratispoints, is check their FAQS. They are all the same-word for word. So if you are ever in question if they are the same company, compare and see their FAQS.

That's a good idea! The way I can tell which survey sites are related to Gratispoints, is check their FAQS. They are all the same-word for word. So if you are ever in question if they are the same company, compare and see their FAQS.

Cool. I'll check it...