New Panels - Gratis Points, Univox Community

Administrator

That's a good idea! The way I can tell which survey sites are related to Gratispoints, is check their FAQS. They are all the same-word for word. So if you are ever in question if they are the same company, compare and see their FAQS.

Cool. I'll check it...

So guess what? Gratispoints just changed their redemption for paypal to $50.00! :!:

It used to be $25.00. Now I'm more conspicuous about their site!

• 1 month later...
That's a good idea! The way I can tell which survey sites are related to Gratispoints, is check their FAQS. They are all the same-word for word. So if you are ever in question if they are the same company, compare and see their FAQS.

Cool. I'll check it...

So guess what? Gratispoints just changed their redemption for paypal to $50.00! :!:

It used to be $25.00. Now I'm more conspicuous about their site!

I found out the other day :cry:

At first, I thought, I'm going to quit but then I thought its not too hard to get to 50$...so i'm being patient..I'm at 42$ now :D

What I like about gratis points is that they give you .10cents for trying, and I don't waste alot of time...so it's ok...

But if they keep raising the payout, I'm just going to have to quit. :(

• 3 weeks later...

I have about 11 survey companies I am a member of. Most all pay cash, very few are sweepstakes only and some are lying dormant. I keep them on a spreadsheet so I can see who has paid and who hasn't and who i'm having problems with. I have already drop kicked one to the curb for maltreatment and have another in waiting. I don't want to dwindle down to 0 so I would like to replace those companies with other one's in the future. If you have any experiences with the following companies please let me know everything:

Does anyone know anything about?

1. Research participants.com

2. Amazon Mechanical Turks

3. Directive Analytics

4. Social Intel

or any others that would not be partners with the one's I already have listed below:

I have so far: Opinion Outpost, My Survey, Ipsos Isay, Tellwut, Paidviewpoint, epollsurvey's, hotspex, CVS advisor panel, npdonlineresearch, ACOP, Clinical Connection, today.yougov and postloop. I am also concerned about not getting additional sites that own another company so I don't get booted.

I looked up "Research Participants" and the BBB has no info on them other than that they are a legitimate company.

My interests are with companies that send survey's, I have to get them from their websites and have an occasional panel or forum discussion I have to log on to for a certain period of time. I don't want to download any app on anything, except a good survey app on my phone.

Right now I have a movie app that I can't uninstall.

Someone suggested postloop.com. as an alternative internet money maker that is not a survey company. I like them so far.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

• 8 months later...

GRATIS POINTS has become a joke for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to make good money on there and saw many surveys but for the last 4 months it has dwindled to almost nothing!!!!

Have e-mailed Customer Service many times and have been told that when my profile fits a survey I will get a survey invitation. Yeah right!!!!! They also reduced their survey payout amounts 6 months ago which they think noboby noticed!!!!

Still check the website once in a while but I wouldn't get my hopes up at the moment!!!! GOOD LUCK :wink::wink:

• 2 years later...