J D Power & Associates Survey Panel Problem!!!!

MASPAS252

Is anyone out there a member of J D Power and Associates Survey Panel

I'm having a big problem with their site if anyone can help me!!!!!!

I've been a member of their survey site for about 3 weeks and keep having the same problem:

I log into their website and when I get to the area where the available surveys are

and click "Take Survey" I keep getting the same error message:

Bad Request 400 Please check your URL and try again if you think you have reached this error my mistake!!!!!!

I've tried to access these surveys with both Internet Explorer 9 and also Mozillla Firefox same problems!!!!!

Have contacted their customer service reps 3 times and they keep telling me to clear my temporary internet

files and cookies but that doesn't help either!!!! I'm losing out on all kinds of surveys I could be making some

good rewards on and its driving me nuts!!! Keep playing with various settings nothing works!!!!!

If anyone has had this problem and has some advice I'd appreciate it. Thank you :cry::cry:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MASPAS252

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

Don't waste your time with this company..I'm Canadian & signed up awhile ago with them & got ZERO survey invites...useless company...Deleted them

I am getting the same request when I click on a survey.I haven't been with them very long but I have the feeling if this comtinues I wil be unsubscribing I don't have a lot of patience for that stuff.

Same with Surveyhead. They are under United Sample company and are all having the same error problems. It seems to happen on the .75 cent surveys and has been happening all week.

I am getting the same request when I click on a survey.I haven't been with them very long but I have the feeling if this comtinues I wil be unsubscribing I don't have a lot of patience for that stuff.

Thanks for responding peach 6!!!!!!!!

I don't know what's going on with them!!!!!!

When I get a survey invitation in an e-mail it seems to open up fine with no errors

but like I said when I log into their website and then click "Take Survey" thats when

the problems start!!!!! I'm going to keep bugging customer service until I get a straight

answer or try to get a phone number to their corporate location. Thanks :roll::roll:

Same with Surveyhead. They are under United Sample company and are all having the same error problems. It seems to happen on the .75 cent surveys and has been happening all week.

Thanks abby63!!!!!!!!!

I called J D Power & Associates Customer Service line yesterday and left a message!!!!!!!!!

Going to be calling them again first thing Monday morning and see if I can get a straight

answer out of anybody!!!! If I get anywhere with them I will post a message on here for

everyone to read!!!! We'll see what happens!!!!! :x:x:x:x

keep getting error message for survey head also.If I didn't know better I would think it's still the weekend not getting any surveys today

keep getting error message for survey head also.If I didn't know better I would think it's still the weekend not getting any surveys today

I too totally agree with you on that peach6 :cry: Wait all weekend for Monday morning only to be disappointed again :twisted: What the heck is going on :roll:

monday is usually a slow day for surveys.. at least the past 10 weeks for me.. tuesday thru thursday.. and sometimes friday are the best days.

Yes! I am having the same problem. I just joined JD Power a couple of weeks ago, I reached $9.20 in my account and all of the sudden, every survey available comes up with the "Bad request" message. I also completed a 30 minute survey through them last Friday about programmable thermostats and at the end, it said that I didn't qualify or that the quota was filled, I forget exactly but on $.10 was added to my account. I have emailed them regarding both issues and have yet to hear back. I never receive emails from them regarding surveys, I always just log into my account.

I did the same heating survey from surveyhead after sspending 35 minutes on it I was not what they were looking for very frustrating. I am still getting that error message from jd power not sure what is going on.

I did the same heating survey from surveyhead after sspending 35 minutes on it I was not what they were looking for very frustrating. I am still getting that error message from jd power not sure what is going on.

Why would you do that same heating survey again after not getting paid for it the first time :roll:

horses1957

I only did the heating survey one time with surveyhead I guess I just can't get past it.I think I am gonna have to get past it and move on.I would never do it twice.

Yes! I am having the same problem. I just joined JD Power a couple of weeks ago, I reached $9.20 in my account and all of the sudden, every survey available comes up with the "Bad request" message. I also completed a 30 minute survey through them last Friday about programmable thermostats and at the end, it said that I didn't qualify or that the quota was filled, I forget exactly but on $.10 was added to my account. I have emailed them regarding both issues and have yet to hear back. I never receive emails from them regarding surveys, I always just log into my account.

a few of us did that 'how to make a home rediculously comfortable on all levels' survey.. posted a topic on it here

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2452

i spent 36 minutes on it