J D Power & Associates Survey Panel Problem!!!!

MASPAS252

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Is everyone having trouble getting any surveys from J D POWER & ASSOCIATES again!!!!!!!

Go on the website at least 4 times a day and haven't seen a damn survey in 3 weeks!!!!!

First we get all the error messages now the surveys are stopping again!!! Just e-mailed

them this morning lets see what kind of a response I get this time!!!! :(:(:(

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MASPAS252

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Is everyone having trouble getting any surveys from J D POWER & ASSOCIATES again!!!!!!!

Go on the website at least 4 times a day and haven't seen a damn survey in 3 weeks!!!!!

First we get all the error messages now the surveys are stopping again!!! Just e-mailed

them this morning lets see what kind of a response I get this time!!!! :(:(:(

Same here. No surveys at all for days and days. :cry:

I actually just got one. It popped up, I clicked on it, and it was CLOSED!

I believe this site may just be a piece of crap.

I actually just got one. It popped up, I clicked on it, and it was CLOSED!

I believe this site may just be a piece of crap.

Same here :cry:

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

Got a reply last night from those people in Customer Service at J D POWER & ASSOCIATES

concerning the lack of surveys It reads:

I looked into your account and there is no issue in your account. You will receive surveys as soon

as we have a survey matching your profile and demographic details.

Yeah right!!!!! Thats why nobody is receiving any HORSE HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!

I think management gives these people a list of excuses to choose from when a customer

has an issue!!!!!! That's OK I'll just keep bugging them until I get a straight answer from someone with a brain!!!! :twisted:

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

Got a reply last night from those people in Customer Service at J D POWER & ASSOCIATES

concerning the lack of surveys It reads:

I looked into your account and there is no issue in your account. You will receive surveys as soon

as we have a survey matching your profile and demographic details.

Yeah right!!!!! Thats why nobody is receiving any HORSE HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!

I think management gives these people a list of excuses to choose from when a customer

has an issue!!!!!! That's OK I'll just keep bugging them until I get a straight answer from someone with a brain!!!! :twisted:

HORSE HOCKEY?? You rang?? :x

be careful or your account may wind up flagged and you'll get surveys once every 2 months on both sites :P not sure if they actually do this but i wouldn't be shocked.

but about what you said, this is exactly what they do.. i wrote about my only invalid on the buzzback site (same email as jdp and surveyhead) and i got a reply from 'jessica' that sounded general and stated my account would be suspended immediately because of too many invalids coming back and that they were looking into the problem.. i about had a panic attack thinking my surveyhead account was going to be suspended as well.. but nothing happened and they replied back with the correct answer the next day after i emailed them about it saying everything was ok and gave the usual 'other' response concerning invalids. So 'jessica' hit the wrong response button and input the wrong reply to my first question.. so they do have a bunch of replies they input at the push of a button.

HORSE HOCKEY?? You rang?? :x

No need to be upset, it's another way of saying "nonsense."

I wasn't upset, I know it was a play on words. Just funning a long, no problems. :lol:

HEY PEOPLE CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!

I went on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES a couple of hours ago and there was a $ 1.00 survey in there.

I click on the link and it asks me if I'm straight, gay or bisexual. I answer that I'm straight and it

knocks me off saying I'm disqualified. Never had an opening question like that!!!!!!!

WHAT A FRIGGIN JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)8)

i saw the same one.. i had one earlier from surveyhead that started out with snapple and other iced teas, and then it went on to ask about sexual activity and toys........ i was hoping it was OO so i could write about my opinion of it, but it was SH so i couldn't say anything.

Yeah i got that one too but got dq ed.

May be they have some survey to know how a gay or bisexual think of any new govt policy or some product only designed for them. fair enough.

The need determines the qualification.

i saw the same one.. i had one earlier from surveyhead that started out with snapple and other iced teas, and then it went on to ask about sexual activity and toys........ i was hoping it was OO so i could write about my opinion of it, but it was SH so i couldn't say anything.

Feel free to report them directly to Jessica. She acts quite quickly on such issues.

I know SH doesnt have a textblock to complain about a survey but you could always send emails to support team.

Just had a $ 1.50 survey on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES

Knocked me off after 10 minutes with some kind of server error WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!