J D Power & Associates Survey Panel Problem!!!!

MASPAS252

I did the same heating survey from surveyhead after sspending 35 minutes on it I was not what they were looking for very frustrating. I am still getting that error message from jd power not sure what is going on.

Why would you do that same heating survey again after not getting paid for it the first time :roll:

i admit i've done that also.. in fact i did one again yesterday where i had to read a magazine or something.. then you get to a point of having to click stars on a pyramid looking thing and you can't click..

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MASPAS252

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

since they haven't answered my email.. does anyone else have to log on every time you go to JDPower site? i can't get it to stay logged in. I noticed they have the same email address for support as surveyhead. Also noticed they don't point out the option of being marked as 'invalid' the way surveyhead does.. we'll see. I haven't gotten much from them yet though.. reminds me of surveyspot compared to OO..

horses1957

I only did the heating survey one time with surveyhead I guess I just can't get past it.I think I am gonna have to get past it and move on.I would never do it twice.

I'm very sorry, I read your post wrong :? please forgive me peach6 :oops:

Yes! I am having the same problem. I just joined JD Power a couple of weeks ago, I reached $9.20 in my account and all of the sudden, every survey available comes up with the "Bad request" message. I also completed a 30 minute survey through them last Friday about programmable thermostats and at the end, it said that I didn't qualify or that the quota was filled, I forget exactly but on $.10 was added to my account. I have emailed them regarding both issues and have yet to hear back. I never receive emails from them regarding surveys, I always just log into my account.

I've called J D Power and Associates Customer Service line twice this week about these Bad Request 400 messages!!!!!

Haven't got a return call from anyone so I sent them a nasty e-mail last night!!!! I've heard of them for years and

I thought they were a legitamate company maybe I'm wrong!!!!! Keep bugging them with e-mails and maybe we can

get someone to get off they're you know what and fix the damn problem!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

Yes! I am having the same problem. I just joined JD Power a couple of weeks ago, I reached $9.20 in my account and all of the sudden, every survey available comes up with the "Bad request" message. I also completed a 30 minute survey through them last Friday about programmable thermostats and at the end, it said that I didn't qualify or that the quota was filled, I forget exactly but on $.10 was added to my account. I have emailed them regarding both issues and have yet to hear back. I never receive emails from them regarding surveys, I always just log into my account.

I've called J D Power and Associates Customer Service line twice this week about these Bad Request 400 messages!!!!!

Haven't got a return call from anyone so I sent them a nasty e-mail last night!!!! I've heard of them for years and

I thought they were a legitamate company maybe I'm wrong!!!!! Keep bugging them with e-mails and maybe we can

get someone to get off they're you know what and fix the damn problem!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

all i know is their customer service email is the same as surveyhead..

I received this email today:

Dear Member,

Thank you for the email and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please use Firefox or IE9 to open the website, as you may be having a browser incompatibility issue.

We need more details of the survey to give you the correct update like the exact date, reward amount, survey invite etc.

Sincerely,

Joanne Santy

Customer Service

Not helpful at all and I am still getting the Bad Reques 400... message in 9 out of 10 surveys. It happens in both Firefox and IE. Anyone else?

i've gotten nothing but errors on the site since.. they told me to dump my cookies and that 'sometimes the internet can act funny'.........

Dear Member,

Thank you for the email and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We do appreciate your time and strive to make your experience the most rewarding. Sadly, there is always a chance that a technical issue may happen while taking a survey but they sometimes cannot be avoided. We are not able to pinpoint on whose end the issue occurred due to the complex nature of the internet, and therefore we sincerely apologize for time lost. In the future try clearing your cookies and internet history before beginning a survey and also try using a browser like IE9 or Firefox.

Sincerely,

Joanne Santy

Customer Service

the internet is still new so anything can happen i guess.. maybe once the internet is fixed then we'll have better luck....

Same with Surveyhead. They are under United Sample company and are all having the same error problems. It seems to happen on the .75 cent surveys and has been happening all week.

Hi abby63!!!!!!!

I'll tell ya another thing that's ticking me off about Surveyhead!!!!!

I go on there sometimes and I have 3 or 4 surveys to take and when I get disqualified

from the first survey the website deletes all of the other surveys!!!! What's up with that!!!!

Also as far as J D Power and Associates I am logging in every time I go to the website!!!!

Just sent J D Power & Associates another nasty e-mail and thanked them for returning

my phone calls earlier this week!!!! I don't know how a company so well known is taking

so long to listen to us survey takers!!!! All I can say to everyone is keep flooding them with

e-mails and phone calls and maybe we'll finally get our point across!!!! See ya!!! :roll::roll:

Hey MASPAS252, I think that when you get DQed from the 1st one on surveyhead, and the list doesn't have the others that were there, is because when they had put those surveys in your account they were open at that time. After you had gotton the DQed from the 1st the board clears out the closed surveys.

I just e-mailed a nasty note to jd power I am sure I will get the same relies as everybody else if they reply at all.I really thought they were a well known company.