J D Power & Associates Survey Panel Problem!!!!

MASPAS252

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MASPAS252

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

as long as they don't tell us the internet is broken or acts funny.. i'll take any other reason.. i'm just sick of bs answers that insult my minimal intelligence...

are little elves stealing my login info? is that why i can't stay logged in? i'll take that.. just don't tell me the internet is acting weird..

as long as they don't tell us the internet is broken or acts funny.. i'll take any other reaon.. i'm just sick of bs answers that insult my minimal intelligence...

Hi avemaria You Italian or what!!!!!! :D:D:D

I just got another e-mail from J D Power and Associates Customer Service telling me to

clear my cookies and temporary internet files again or try another web browser!!!!!!!!

They keep telling me its hard to pinpoint where the problem is with the complexity of

the internet. They must have one hell of an IT department. I also told them to go on

surveypolice.com and read how many other users are complaining about these stupid

error messages!!!!! This is friggin ridiculous!!!!! See ya later :roll::roll::roll:

Fellow survey takers.

just got a reply from jd power useIE8 orIE9 browser but they gave me some other reason(bull) please check if you have any pop up blockers or ad blockers in place that could be another reason why you get a survey that you cannot open.

Are we the only people that are having problems.I like the answer that avemarie computer is just acting funny we'll I guess mine is to.

I was just at my computer and thinking.I noticed that jd power has the same help desk and so forth as surveyhead I was just wondering if we have problems with them is because we are signed up to do surveys for surveyhead and you can't do both thats probably just as crazy as avemarie's computer acting funny. I wish somebody would post that they are also having problems with jd and they don't belong to survey head.

avemarie,you probably don't want to do it anyway it's probaly the one I got screwed on yesterday through surveyhead .

actually these are the quick easy ones where you watch a few commercials and then slide the bars from 0 to 100%.. those are usually easy but surveyhead is a pain in the arse about you doing them at least 75% of the time they say is needed... it's ridiculous because sometimes they'll give you one that only has one commercial and they want it done in 15 or so minutes.. so i usually just go for the 75% mark on time.. even if i have to let the page sit there idle while i do another survey.. i'm not getting stiffed on time from that site anymore..

I was just at my computer and thinking.I noticed that jd power has the same help desk and so forth as surveyhead I was just wondering if we have problems with them is because we are signed up to do surveys for surveyhead and you can't do both thats probably just as crazy as avemarie's computer acting funny. I wish somebody would post that they are also having problems with jd and they don't belong to survey head.

well i think OO and Surveyspot are the same as well and i do both of them.. granted SS doesn't give me as much but i have some from them.. but so far I'm stuck at $11 with JDP.. i thought it was good starting but it stalled on me. But their email support is the same address with no distinction.. so if you list a survey it's across both sites, they won't see it as just JDP or SH.. of course they'll know which survey goes where.. but it's hard because if they get a general email from someone having trouble with JDP saying the site sucks.. but this person has luck with surveyhead.. they're not going to know what the person is talking about because the email is the same for both sites.

but i can't really give an opinion on what JDP is as a site because i haven't seen enough from them to know what they're about.. i've done a movie survey so far.. that's hardly JD power and associates that i know..

I havent been able to do any surveys with them it always comes back Bad Request si if you made 11.00 you were able to do at least I without any problem.

This is a little odd I just received a survey in my e-mail from jd it was 1minute for 10cents question1 what kind of pc do I have 2.what operating system do I have 3.what items do I buy online 4.do I own a webcam. I did not have to log in just opened e-mail and took the survey but what is really funny the 10cents is pending.

peach6 - I just did that .10 survey, I was a little suspicious, so I kept looking at the web address at the top to make sure it didn't change from SH to some kind of scam/virus. I got the .10 though, yay me! What a lucrative day!