J D Power & Associates Survey Panel Problem!!!!

MASPAS252

Fellow survey takers.

just got a reply from jd power useIE8 orIE9 browser but they gave me some other reason(bull) please check if you have any pop up blockers or ad blockers in place that could be another reason why you get a survey that you cannot open.

Are we the only people that are having problems.I like the answer that avemarie computer is just acting funny we'll I guess mine is to.

Hey peach 6 !!!!!!!

Disabled my pop-up blockers this morning and what do you know still got the same error message on

J D Power & Associates survey site!!!!! Just e-mailed them and told them that they are the pits!!!!!!!

I see the customer service address is the same on both Surveyhead and J D Power & Associates also!!!!

These a-holes must be fresh out of high school!!!!! Also asked them why the other day when I got

disqualified from a first survey on my list the website wiped the whole list clean!!!! Had 5 Surveys in it!!!!

These people suck!!!! All I can suggest is keep flooding them with e-mails maybe someone will wake up!!!! :evil::evil:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MASPAS252

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

Fellow survey takers.

just got a reply from jd power use IE8 or IE9 browser but they gave me some other reason(bull) please check if you have any pop up blockers or ad blockers in place that could be another reason why you get a survey that you cannot open.

Are we the only people that are having problems.I like the answer that avemarie computer is just acting funny we'll I guess mine is to.

Hey peach 6 !!!!!!!

Disabled my pop-up blockers this morning and what do you know still got the same error message on

J D Power & Associates survey site!!!!! Just e-mailed them and told them that they are the pits!!!!!!!

I see the customer service address is the same on both Surveyhead and J D Power & Associates also!!!!

These a-holes must be fresh out of high school!!!!! Also asked them why the other day when I got

disqualified from a first survey on my list the website wiped the whole list clean!!!! Had 5 Surveys in it!!!!

These people suck!!!! All I can suggest is keep flooding them with e-mails maybe someone will wake up!!!! :evil::evil:

I believe I answered this question on another comment. When you go to the site and click on the first survey, and should get DQ'd and the rest are wiped out is because when those surveys were open at the time when added to you account but by the time you got to them, they were closed so they are wiped away when the page resets. :cry:

MASPA5252

I don't think they have a clue as to what the problem is so they just start making things up.

Hey peach 6 !!!!!!!!!

I agree with you on that one!!!!!! These people are total idiots!!!!!!!!

All the stupid answers I've been getting for 3 weeks haven't accomplished crap!!!!!!!

Just as long as they don't come back with "Oh sometimes the Internet acts funny!!!!

Give me a break you morons!!!! That's OK I'm unemployed right now so I have the

time to keep bugging them with E-MAILS until I get a reply from somebody who has

half a brain!!!! I'm getting nasty but they pushed me to it with all their stupid responses!!!!

Maybe someday they'll finally fix the problem!!!! See ya later :roll::roll::roll:

MASPA5252

I don't think they have a clue as to what the problem is so they just start making things up.

Well what do you know!!!!!

I went on Surveyhead this morning and actually completed a survey for a whole $ 1.00!!!!!!!

Had 4 surveys in there and got disqualified on three of them after some basic questions!!!!!

Last one was supposed to be for $ 3.00 for 35 minutes on fruit juices and the damn website

knocks me off as disqualified after only answering some basic questions like gender, age,

location, zip code and education. These two survey sites are a trip!!!!!!! :?:?:?

MASPAS252

I did the same survey for a 1.00 it was short so I was glad to get the 1.00 DQfrom the other 3.after putting in age and gender.

Good morning peach 6 !!!!!!!

OK here we go!!!! I found another phone number to J D Power & Associates headquarters last night

in Westlake Village CA # 1-805-418-8000. Going to be calling that number sometime today and see

if I can get a person with half a brain and tell them about all the problems we're having with their

damn survey site!!!!! Also was looking at the Better Business Bureau's website last night. I'm going

to be e-mailing them with the problem and see if they can do anything about it!!!!! Like I said before

I can't understand how a company so well known can be so stupid in figuring out a problem. I have a

friend who's an IT Tech and he's telling me its a problem with a server on their end!!!!! They haven't

heard the last of me by far yet!!!!! I'm attaching my E-Mail if you want to reply. See ya!!!!!! :evil::evil:

Mike E-MAIL : [email protected]

MASPA5252

they told me to try using firefox or explorer... maybe i should try going out and buying a new computer too?

MASPA5252

Well what do you know!!!!!

I went on Surveyhead this morning and actually completed a survey for a whole $ 1.00!!!!!!!

Had 4 surveys in there and got disqualified on three of them after some basic questions!!!!!

mondays are like that for me too.. i don't do them over the weekend so i come back on monday and i have an email from surveyhead for a $25 focus group.. so i just kick myself knowing they put a survey with a 1000 person quota in 10,000 of their members' lists so if you don't come early, forget you..

but anyhow.. this is the site that most of the JDP surveys get redirected to... this is what i 'keep asking' their people.. what do you see at the following link? is it the error screen?

http://score.admemes.com/

MASPA5252

I hope that the number you have for them will help get to the bottom of this.I am clicking on the site less because I know I WILL just get frustrated I can't believe when I did that survey that came the other day in my e-mail and now they have the nerve to keep the whooping 10 cents pending I think they owe me more than that for my aggravation alone.

ave maria

my computer must be acting funny I went on jd saw that there was a survey 5min for 1.00 but I still got bad request error.

Same here, saw it and bad request error. :( I wonder if the company that hired JDP to do their surveys also wonder why their not getting any results??

Do you think that there is a possibility that they are doing them them there self and keeping all the money?? :o That's what's going through my mind when there are so many not able to do them :|

avemarie

my computer must be acting funny I went on jd saw that there was a survey 5min for 1.00 but I still got bad request error.

i just did the same.. the admemes site is the problem for me.. i posted the link above

http://score.admemes.com/

that site i get errors on.. but i did a survey from them that redirected to a different site that allowed me to do it..

but i've gotten the error so many times on the 5 minutes advertizing survey that i could have cashed out by now.. it's really the only survey i've gotten on my list since right after i joined..

i used to get so many of those on surveyhead back in Jan.. usually 50 cents but they were constant.. i started to think they flagged me not to have them anymore but i see one still from time to time.