shoppingjobs.com a SCAM

sm60565

They will bombard you with emails and surveys some for 5.00+ for insurance companies and new car dealers and you will complete your end but they will claim you didnt provide "proof" Of what, I asked repeatedly. I never seemed to be able to "prove " to their satiffaction that I completed the surveys. I do not think they ever intended to pay me, period. SO I cut my losses and told then I would post a warning to others that shoppingjobs.com is a scam and will rip you.

• 1 month later...

I had a similar experience with shopping jobs.com but, when I was almost to the "$50 minimum cash out" they took all my earnings and said that "Your account has been closed as we take fraud schemes seriously. Fraud accounts happen when people create multiple and/or false accounts and/or sign up with fake data or prepaid credit cards." Since I had done neither, I attempted 3 times to contact customer service and resolve the issue. I just kept getting the same reply. I feel it's a scam and they never intended to pay. I've not seen one post from anyone who's ever been paid, it's a scam/ripoff.

I had a similar experience with shopping jobs.com but, when I was almost to the "$50 minimum cash out" they took all my earnings and said that "Your account has been closed as we take fraud schemes seriously. Fraud accounts happen when people create multiple and/or false accounts and/or sign up with fake data or prepaid credit cards." Since I had done neither, I attempted 3 times to contact customer service and resolve the issue. I just kept getting the same reply. I feel it's a scam and they never intended to pay. I've not seen one post from anyone who's ever been paid, it's a scam/ripoff.

I would take it up with the BBB $50.00 now days is just about 1 tank of gas :shock: you worked for it, you fight for it :roll:

• 3 years later...

Shoppinjobs.com actually paid me in fact I was the first person to be paid by the company ever. I did have to call them, and also explain to them in tickets why I was eligible. there are a couple of funny nuances in the payment structure, but I cannot say they are scam because they paid me.