Where have all the Paying Surveys Gone

mexica57

I'm biracial Mexican/white, I have been taking surveys for 9 years and always did very well up until 2 years ago but now it's even worse than ever. How is it going for all of you other survey veterans out there?

I'm biracial Mexican/white, I have been taking surveys for 9 years and always did very well up until 2 years ago but now it's even worse than ever. How is it going for all of you other survey veterans out there?

Same here. Instead of doing a $3.00 survey for 20 minutes, they now have 3 $1.00 for 3 people doing the very same 20 minute survey. :cry: And for every one that quits, there are 4 more signing up. So they seem not to care because there still getting there quota. :x

Same here. Instead of doing a $3.00 survey for 20 minutes, they now have 3 $1.00 for 3 people doing the very same 20 minute survey. :cry: And for every one that quits, there are 4 more signing up. So they seem not to care because there still getting there quota. :x

yeah but price pays a huge part in the effort involved.. i know if the price is low and a survey starts to get long.. i don't put as much effort into my answers.. so if they want to hurt those that do the surveys, their precious results are going to hurt as well, and it'll catch up to them once the results make it to the desks of the marketing experts that hired them. For instance beverage surveys that have 25 different logos for me to click which ones i drink.. if the survey is paying nothing and i know it.. i'm more inclined to just click 'yeah, of all these i drink pepsi'.. not wasting my time clicking all the rest..

point being.. don't screw your labor.

but for the original question.. when i started surveys in 2007, the prices were better, or seemed so.. at least they were on Opinion Outpost and Surveyspot.. where a $2 or so survey now is obviously reduced to $1.50.. that's what the majority are there now.. But when i started i didn't really know what i was doing so i waited for the emails for a year.. then i figured out to go on the site and click the survey link. But i stopped in 2009 and came back this past January. But i have my surveys fine tuned down to surveyhead and OO for the most part.. with a few other filler sites.