Surveyhead frustration

machettek

I just logged into my Surveyhead account to find over $25.00 is surveys waiting for me. Many $3.00 ones and a few smaller ones. Each one came up with the same message:

We're Sorry.

Unfortunately you did not qualify for that survey. As you were not able to complete this study, the personal data you've provided will be discarded promptly. and they all redirected to http://surveys.ipsosinteractive.com with completion times of either 26 or 35 minutes.

What a dissapointment! Anyone else have this happen today?

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I just received a survey from surveyhead 3minutes 00points my 3minutes is worth somwthing.

I can beat that....15 minute survey for 00points, and I was dumb enough to think that maybe there was a neet PT or an invitation to a focus group, because some sites do do that..... But wrong :-( I felt violated :oops:

I just received a survey from surveyhead 3minutes 00points my 3minutes is worth somwthing.

I can beat that....15 minute survey for 00points, and I was dumb enough to think that maybe there was a neet PT or an invitatio

n to a focus group, because some sites do do that..... But wrong :-( I felt violated :oops:

Bummer...........................

Hmm, I actually did get a good survey from surveyhead like that. It paid me 0 initially, but it qualified me to get into a 3 month wrapping paper study. It paid me 25.00 at the end of the 3 months. I take them if they aren't too long, hoping for another survey like that. So far I haven't gotten into another one but don't often get the 0 surveys.

Hmm, I actually did get a good survey from surveyhead like that. It paid me 0 initially, but it qualified me to get into a 3 month wrapping paper study. It paid me 25.00 at the end of the 3 months. I take them if they aren't too long, hoping for another survey like that. So far I haven't gotten into another one but don't often get the 0 surveys.

that's why i always open those types.. the focus groups i've gotten have all started that way.. or 50 cents from surveyspot..

• 2 weeks later...

Surveyhead is beginning to exhibit all the earmarks of a SCAM to me.... I have been a member for a while, have started many many surveys, DQ'd or (my Favorite) told I qualified but half way through, given the old "we have all the responses we need" message....

I'm sad that this is a total WASTE of time... I will never see $10.00 here. And apparently they don't want my opinions ---

i wouldn't say they're a scam.. you just have to fit the demographics and deal with not qualifying all the time.. but i make the most from them..

Surveyhead is not even close to being a scam. I understand the frustration but trust me they are one of the best paid site out there.

We complain about Sureyhead but no one does about Pinecone.

Survey head if follows the same suite of sending you invites once a week, i can guarantee you wont complain thsi much.

The number of surveys we receive with Survey Head is simply way higher than any other site .

No matter how many times you get disqualified, you can for sure make a 2-3$ per day on average.

The success rate is too high for surveyhead to be called a scam.

Pinecone is good and clean but whats the point if i make 15 dollars in teh whole month being good.

The more surveys any site handles the more technical problems they face but atleast that gives you a chance to do more surveys.

Patience is the key with SurveyHead and when you look back after an year, This will be by far the best paying site of any survey sites out there.

I have compliants too with SurveyHead but love it or hate it, you cant ignore it.

Nobody complains about Pinecone because these things don't happen with Pinecone! I've NEVER gotten an invite from Pinecone just to click the link and be told "Sorry you don't qualify" or "Quotas filled". It also doesn't take ages and ages to earn enough to cash out because they pay you right away.

If every company that offered paid surveys would operate like Pinecone, there would be no need for this forum.

Nobody complains about Pinecone because these things don't happen with Pinecone! I've NEVER gotten an invite from Pinecone just to click the link and be told "Sorry you don't qualify" or "Quotas filled". It also doesn't take ages and ages to earn enough to cash out because they pay you right away.

If every company that offered paid surveys would operate like Pinecone, there would be no need for this forum.

I agree 100%...Pinecone is heads above all other companies regardless of how many survey invites you get a month...I love getting paid next day with Pinecone compared to waiting 2-3 months for Surveyhead to put my pending into requested into "asked for" "begged for" "pretty please with sugar on it" "can you give me my darn money that you owe me category"

All those that are with Surveyhead you know what I'm talking about when you request your money owed to you

Plus with Pinecone I never get an "INVALID" after I've sent my survey completed off to them...not like the mess Surveyhead gives you in regards to those

Pinecone is nice but they arent great. They used to pay 5 for surveys but lowered their rate to 3. They also have pre screening surveys that you have to take to qualify for coming studies. Most other companies do not require this. And I also routinely get follow up surveys from them with no incentive because they didnt include or missed adding questions to the paying surveys. This is somewhat annoying. Conversly they pay promptly as mentioned.

As for surveyhead, they take a couple of days to respond but I have always gotten a response or resolution to questions. My biggest snafu with them is that there are other sites that have the same layout as them but with much higher completion rates.

I don't know why there are so many people talking positive about Surveyhead. The best website is Pinecone, why? because when you are doing the survey you can relax because you know that you are qualified and you know that you will receive your payment. An example of Surveyhead scam is the following: they send a survey for an invitation to join an online community. If you are not selected they put invalid to the survey. When you have 5 invalid surveys your account is cancelled and your never receive your money. But people, I understand if you like to work with risks. I also agree about the disadvantages of Pinecone, only a few surveys a month, while in other websites you receive daily surveys.