Surveyhead frustration

machettek

I don't know why there are so many people talking positive about Surveyhead. The best website is Pinecone, why? because when you are doing the survey you can relax because you know that you are qualified and you know that you will receive your payment. An example of Surveyhead scam is the following: they send a survey for an invitation to join an online community. If you are not selected they put invalid to the survey. When you have 5 invalid surveys your account is cancelled and your never receive your money. But people, I understand if you like to work with risks. I also agree about the disadvantages of Pinecone, only a few surveys a month, while in other websites you receive daily surveys.

I agree with you..Pinecone is the best for me...even though I get maybe 2-3 a month at least they pay the next day...I've never been dq'd ..never not been paid...plus I'm getting $5 a survey so I'm not complaining...I'm in Canada & maybe here we're getting the $5 surveys still & not the $3 that other people are talking about...

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you..Pinecone is the best for me...even though I get maybe 2-3 a month at least they pay the next day...I've never been dq'd ..never not been paid...plus I'm getting $5 a survey so I'm not complaining...I'm in Canada & maybe here we're getting the $5 surveys still & not the $3 that other people are talking about...

I'm also Canadian and also still getting $5 a survey. Although, recently I've had a few friends (also Canadian) show interest and have had them sign up, they make the $3. We must just be good standing old joes from the $5 days.

I don't know why there are so many people talking positive about Surveyhead. The best website is Pinecone, why? because when you are doing the survey you can relax because you know that you are qualified and you know that you will receive your payment. An example of Surveyhead scam is the following: they send a survey for an invitation to join an online community. If you are not selected they put invalid to the survey. When you have 5 invalid surveys your account is cancelled and your never receive your money. But people, I understand if you like to work with risks. I also agree about the disadvantages of Pinecone, only a few surveys a month, while in other websites you receive daily surveys.

GOOD MORNING ANA9018 !!!!!!!

What's up with Pinecone Research!!!!! I just went to their website to try to sign up as a panel member

and couldn't find anywhere to sign up on the main page. After sending them an e-mail I get an automated

reply back that their not taking any new members at this time!!!! THAT SUCKS I don't know how people

are getting signed up on there when I get that kind of a message!!!!! Please put a reply on here or e-mail

me back its MIKE at e-mail: [email protected] THANKS HAVE A GOOD DAY

GOOD MORNING ANA9018 !!!!!!!

What's up with Pinecone Research!!!!! I just went to their website to try to sign up as a panel member

and couldn't find anywhere to sign up on the main page. After sending them an e-mail I get an automated

reply back that their not taking any new members at this time!!!! THAT SUCKS I don't know how people

are getting signed up on there when I get that kind of a message!!!!! Please put a reply on here or e-mail

me back its MIKE at e-mail: [email protected] THANKS HAVE A GOOD DAY

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=7tcJl& ... 5YuLyVbZXw

that's the general link i used to sign up.. (it's not a personal referral link) depends on your demographics though.. i had to use a different family member to get in as it rejected me personally.

I'm also Canadian and also still getting $5 a survey. Although, recently I've had a few friends (also Canadian) show interest and have had them sign up, they make the $3. We must just be good standing old joes from the $5 days.

Yeah I've been with them for I think 2 years now...I kept hearing about the $3 survey..I guess it's for the US members..I love Pinecone...have done some PT's with them...always been paid..never once a problem with them...they should be the #1 survey company out there

i've had 2 so far and have been paid right away.. not sure why they won't just send it by paypal as it costs more to send me the check than any paypal fee they might have. But even at $3 it's still a better use of my time than most other surveys.. only American Consumer Opinion pays well like they do. The only problem i have with ACOP is they send qualifiers so i don't always get the actual good paying survey from them.. Pinecone only sends me what I qualify for.

i've had 2 so far and have been paid right away.. not sure why they won't just send it by paypal as it costs more to send me the check than any paypal fee they might have. But even at $3 it's still a better use of my time than most other surveys.. only American Consumer Opinion pays well like they do. The only problem i have with acop is they send qualifiers so i don't always get the actual good paying survey from them.. Pinecone only sends me what I qualify for.

Strange, I only get paid by Paypal..................

i've had 2 so far and have been paid right away.. not sure why they won't just send it by paypal as it costs more to send me the check than any paypal fee they might have. But even at $3 it's still a better use of my time than most other surveys.. only American Consumer Opinion pays well like they do. The only problem i have with acop is they send qualifiers so i don't always get the actual good paying survey from them.. Pinecone only sends me what I qualify for.

avemaria,

I am not sure why. this is but you should be able to sign up with pay pal after you have been with Pinecone for a little while

my daughter was able to sign up for pay pal after she did a few of there surveys..

avemaria,

I am not sure why. this is but you should be able to sign up with pay pal after you have been with Pinecone for a little while

my daughter was able to sign up for pay pal after she did a few of there surveys..

that's what they said.. i sent an email thinking i signed up for paper check and asked to switch to paypal.. they said something about working on the process and that if i qualified i would be contacted about paypal.

Why does SurveyHead have to "validate" everything? I've gotten $25.10 in a week but can't cash out yet because all of my surveys are "Pending." I'm wondering if they do that to delay payment. I got $10 from Opinion Outpost in a week and had access/payment immediately.

Why does SurveyHead have to "validate" everything? I've gotten $25.10 in a week but can't cash out yet because all of my surveys are "Pending." I'm wondering if they do that to delay payment. I got $10 from Opinion Outpost in a week and had access/payment immediately.

Good Luck at getting any of that Surveyhead cash anytime soon...those pendings should be on there for a month...month & a half...the slowest payout company I've ever seen...I think the whole "validate issue " is a crock

Good Luck at getting any of that Surveyhead cash anytime soon...those pendings should be on there for a month...month & a half...the slowest payout company I've ever seen...I think the whole "validate issue " is a crock

I agree they do keep them pending for a long time and then when you can finally cash out the awards take forever fo you to receive them.That is so wrong

I'm debating on whether to continue with them or just stop and wait for my $25.10 to become available eventually. That "pending" thing gives me the jitters and I worry I'm wasting my time. They certainly give out surveys, and I qualify most of the time, but I don't want to wait an eternity to get my $$. I'm surprised that they're one of the top rated panels on this site (that's why I joined them). Their customer service isn't good, either.

I'm relatively new to online surveys and as I've said I have had a great success with Opinion Outpost (I cashed out for $20 total in a week's time, they pay very quickly, and I qualify for most of the surveys) and mysurvey, and just signed up for Global Opinion Panels and Pinecone, haven't taken anything from those 2 yet.

I'm debating on whether to continue with them or just stop and wait for my $25.10 to become available eventually. That "pending" thing gives me the jitters and I worry I'm wasting my time. They certainly give out surveys, and I qualify most of the time, but I don't want to wait an eternity to get my $$. I'm surprised that they're one of the top rated panels on this site (that's why I joined them). Their customer service isn't good, either.

I'm relatively new to online surveys and as I've said I have had a great success with Opinion Outpost (I cashed out for $20 total in a week's time, they pay very quickly, and I qualify for most of the surveys) and MySurvey, and just signed up for Global Opinion Panels and PineCone, haven't taken anything from those 2 yet.

I don't mind OO..tend to get "quota filled" alot....but Pinecone in my book should be the top site....never ever had any problems with them..always pay...If you sign up for Paypal payments with them you usually get them within 1-2days tops...You'll do some "screener surveys" with them where you won't get paid..but I find when I do the screeners I receive a survey within the week...Plus once you receive a Pinecone survey you never get dq'd or quota filled...you complete the survey & get paid

As for Surveyhead other people seem to not have a problem but I find it to be a real headache waiting & waiting for pendings...then all of the sudden some of them go "invalid" which is the biggest scam...They just take way too long to pay you

yeah it can take around a month for them to go to the approved status... since january i've had 7 come back as invalid.. which is around $15 lost for me.. but i've done hundreds for them so far.. it's frustrating because there isn't accountability.. they don't have to say why they come back invalid.. which always leaves open the possibility of complete fraud on their end.. say once a month marking an approved survey as 'invalid' and pocketing the money.. that over thousands of members per month and you can see the totals.

But if you email them on all of this they'll just say that their company chooses to be more thorough.. and then after they're marked as approved and you cash out guess what... yeah, another 3 or so weeks until you get the gift card or email stating it's been approved.. which if you're using paypal then leads to another 5 or so days until it reaches your paypal account. But they do pay always eventually.