Surveyhead frustration

machettek

Are the surveys from SH getting longer that is when you qualify? I had one today that ther was so many boxes to click .I 'tthink it was worth more then a 1.oo

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont bother emailing Jessica . She is gone. I dont think she is with SH anymore.

Neither does she reply to her emails nor does she participate here in survey police.

I believe the email account is left open for other reps to reply from her inbox.

Reason why you receive emails from other reps.

Ended up doing a $15 survey with my daughter's help today. Never had one that paid that much. Now my daughter wants to know what her cut is. LOL! I watched her responses the whole time and it was actually pretty interesting.

i got the email today to finish the survey and it wouldn't let me in.. so i clicked again and it said survey closed.. so i got nothing for this 30 minute survey.

i just got one where it started by asking if you've purchased a phonograph for yourself.. and it cuts you if you say yes.. but what if i really HAVE purchased a phonograph :P

i just got one where it started by asking if you've purchased a phonograph for yourself.. and it cuts you if you say yes.. but what if i really HAVE purchased a phonograph :P

phonograms don't have blue teeth :D

anyone get an answer on why there's a popup on the site now?

My daughter was over today she knows more about computers then I do she said that xtra pop up is caused from there software that I didn't do anything that caused it.

As of yesterday I started getting survey invites through Surveyhead for Gongos Surveys. I have tried to take over 6 of them now and each and every time I get this:

Thank you for your interest in our survey. Unfortunately someone using this device has already participated and only one participation per household is allowed. Please click "next" below to continue...

So I emailed them, Gongos, to see what the heck is going on. No one else uses my computer, no one else takes surveys at my house, and I have never done wnything for Gongos that I know of.

????????

Same here. I would love to know who the ghost is in my house. I am a few cents away from cashing out for a month and have 3 old surveys pending. This company really has to get it together.

As of yesterday I started getting survey invites through Surveyhead for Gongos Surveys. I have tried to take over 6 of them now and each and every time I get this:

Thank you for your interest in our survey. Unfortunately someone using this device has already participated and only one participation per household is allowed. Please click "next" below to continue...

So I emailed them, Gongos, to see what the heck is going on. No one else uses my computer, no one else takes surveys at my house, and I have never done wnything for Gongos that I know of.

????????

They have your IP address logged in their system.

I see. Well, I just won't be able to take surveys through them I guess. Just got the same message on two more from them through Survey Head.

SH now simply cant find surveys which i have taken.

These surveys are numbers i made a note of. They did not redirect to the site.

They are unfortunately not able to qualify me. Not sure what this new kind of status is.

These surveys are not invalids nor are they incomplete. I m just not qualified.

Another curious case of Survey head. I m so running away once i cash out my pending surveys.

I am not getting very many surveys on SH Is antbody else? I also think it is taking way to long to get credited for your pending surveys,