• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

http://surveys.studylogic.net/s3/Sunglasses-Survey

if you get one on sunglasses for around 7 minutes, don't bother with it.. i did the entire thing and it said i don't qualify

what's odd if you click that link, it'll likely take you to the survey directly even without a survey panel..

That IS kinda odd. I have it open on another tab. AM thinking about trying it and seeing what happens. I'll let you know.

Ok, at the end it sent me to a surveyhead message that said this

Thank you for your participation. This survey transaction will be reviewed and verified within 4-6 weeks.

I guess I'll have to wait and see if it shows up in my account in the future.

Ok, at the end it sent me to a surveyhead message that said this
Thank you for your participation. This survey transaction will be reviewed and verified within 4-6 weeks.

I guess I'll have to wait and see if it shows up in my account in the future.

i backspaced and tried the same and it gave me that message also.. so who knows

after months of a survey being in the pending column i write to ask about it and immediately and mysteriously it gets marked invalid.. i'm convinced a level of fraud is occurring here.

after months of a survey being in the pending column i write to ask about it and immediately and mysteriously it gets marked invalid.. i'm convinced a level of fraud is occurring here.

Is that what happens when you complain.That is sooooo wrong

Well avemaria,

I have one that has been pending just about 4 months $4.00 and another 3 months $1.00. I am told that the one for 4 months is an independent consumer and have to wait, witch is bull if you ask me!! They have their answers, and want my payment. We do these surveys in GOOD FAITH, but we are at the mercy of how ever they want to do. Customer services should be there for us. I'm just so tired of emailing trying to get paid. This just isn't fair any more. We have to go by their rules, but what do we get in return?? We get DQ, and quota filled, invalid, frozen accounts, false points, no points, and lies, lies, lies!!!!!!!!

I think the time in witch I'm using my electric and man hours just are not adding up. If we get a good incentive from one survey by the time we do 2-3 others, that good incentive is used up on the for the time spent doing the bad ones. We are not coming out ahead. It is so discouraging. :evil:

Did anybody else see the survey on SH $10.00 5 minutes but they want your bank info to see if it is working right. HU Are they crazy??

"A company specializing in online payment systems is conducting a test where you qualify for a reward if you are willing to provide your online banking username/password for a live connection test. This connection test will simply test a connection between the online payment system and your bank to make sure that the system is working correctly.

The company issuing this test promises that this information is not stored and is only used this one time to test the connection. The test will be deemed a successful completion on your part once that connection has been made. The connection will disconnect immediately after the test has been successfully completed."

Do they really think people would give this info willy-nilly?? My connection works just fine and I sure don't need some goof-off to tell me that. :o

PLEASE PEOPLE, do not never ever give out your banking info. Who knows who is reading your info!!

I did receive that. I love the guts that they even dared to ask that.

And another rant for SH - Another 5$ survey invalidated. It was feedback on a gillette product i used.

1.Write good things about products you test else you want get paid.

2. And never attempt a survey worth more than 2 dollars on SH. chances are you wont get paid.

So much for Honest answers my foot.

RANT and Rant SH --- Technical error in a survey which is 90% completed. Its for 40 minutes and 3.25$.

It asks to rate a video and after that it tells me i used the browser buttons and take me to 35% completion screen and asks me to continue.

Filled all over again and at the same spot tells me i used browser buttons. Why the heck would i use the browser buttons.

The so called dishonest people preach that their survey takers has to give honest answers.

RANT and Rant SH --- Technical error in a survey which is 90% completed. Its for 40 minutes and 3.25$.

It asks to rate a video and after that it tells me i used the browser buttons and take me to 35% completion screen and asks me to continue.

Filled all over again and at the same spot tells me i used browser buttons. Why the heck would i use the browser buttons.

The so called dishonest people preach that their survey takers has to give honest answers.

was that the Ipsos one where you get to pick a movie preview etc.. ?

I don't know what is up with SH I just received a survey they asked me how often I buy whipped cream I clicked the box that said about once a month and then it said to do this survey I need to give my address you had to answer either yes or no.I answered yes and then it said survey results under review .

I don't know what is up with SH I just received a survey they asked me how often I buy whipped cream I clicked the box that said about once a month and then it said to do this survey I need to give my address you had to answer either yes or no.I answered yes and then it said survey results under review .

you screened out because you said you have an address.. they're only looking for aliens outside of our planet to continue...