Surveyhead frustration

machettek

I've been a member of Surveyhead for almost 3 years now and I've cashed out a total of 6 times and earned $160.?? to date. I was inactive for a full year also and right now I have $64.60 in surveys waiting to be approved. Don't get discouraged so fast. If you stick with it and check in multiple times a day you will get many good surveys. I have found many surveys only appear for a very brief time and then are gone. You just have to have some patience and check in a lot daily if you want to make some great money. They have gotten a little bit faster in approving and paying out over the time I have been a member there.

Surveyhead is definitely NOT a scam.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree to the part of quickening up the rewards process. Yes they are much better than what they used to be six months back.

They say 4-6 weeks but it is currently taking only 2-3 weeks.

I have been with SH about 12 months and have made $350.00 already paid, 1 $25.00 agc waiting to be approved, $10.50 approved and $9.50 waiting to be approved. When all said and done SH IS MY BEST SITE hands down. In that 12 months I have had 5 invalides :D

As i said in some other discussion and in the panel ratings, you hate it or love it , you cannot simply ignore surveyhead.

Apart from technical issues every now and then, They are the best paying site and the frequency of surveys is just unbeatable.

I dont know of any other site which sends so many surveys per week. The incentive per survey unlike other sites havent drastically fallen at all.

The big paying surveys of 2,1.75,1.25 $ still keep coming every now and then. There are some 25 cents surveys from surveybuilder but they hardly take 30-50 secs to answer.

I dont see 45 cents or a 50 cent sruvey for 10-15 minutes in SH. They pay well compared to other sites.

All you need is patience and let the rewards accumulate and don't wait on the rewards. They will come eventually.

Has anybody been getting credit for there surveys usually every couple days I will get a credit for at least one survey but I think It has been over a week since I got credit for any.

I got some yesterday and today...Credit is linked to when the receive the completes participants profiles from their clients.

SH simply updates as soon as they receive them.

I also received credit for some three surveys which i m not sure when i completed but failed to communicate back after survey completion.

I observed this frequently and now i dont spend any time sending out emails to them if there is a technical issue post completion of the survey.

Once you have filled in everything for a survey, it will go into the client's completed list for sure.

SH will post your credit as soon as they receive the client list irrespective of it showing up in pending rewards.

I may sound like knowing too much about the process but i m a regular member just like you people.

Its just an observation.

Has anybody been getting credit for there surveys usually every couple days I will get a credit for at least one survey but I think It has been over a week since I got credit for any.

it's random.. some come right away and some take awhile.. i finally had to email them on one that stayed pending after 2 months.. if you don't see it move within 6 weeks, email them and they will change it over to earned.

MAN SURVEYHEAD IS THE PITS THIS WEEK!!!!!!!

Every time I go on there to take a survey I'm getting into the survey and

either getting disqualified or the quotas are full!!! Guess I have to be patient :(:(:(

Seems like I will get at least one approval(credit earned) a day if not more. Except weekends. There is usually nothing happening on the weekends there as I guess that they have weekends off. But yes, some days I will go 2 or 3 days without any credits. Seems to be very random on this end.

I got some yesterday and today...Credit is linked to when the receive the completes participants profiles from their clients.

SH simply updates as soon as they receive them.

I also received credit for some three surveys which i m not sure when i completed but failed to communicate back after survey completion.

I observed this frequently and now i dont spend any time sending out emails to them if there is a technical issue post completion of the survey.

Once you have filled in everything for a survey, it will go into the client's completed list for sure.

SH will post your credit as soon as they receive the client list irrespective of it showing up in pending rewards.

I may sound like knowing too much about the process but i m a regular member just like you people.

Its just an observation.

Ditto that. It took me a while to figure out I didn't need to email them about a survey that didn't show a completion notification and not direct me back to the surveyhead dashboard. LOL They always have showed up later. It just takes time. I admit I like the ones that tell me I have completed the survey but...

Ditto that. It took me a while to figure out I didn't need to email them about a survey that didn't show a completion notification and not direct me back to the surveyhead dashboard. LOL They always have showed up later. It just takes time. I admit I like the ones that tell me I have completed the survey but...

yeah i like waiting with my breath held for that green SUCCESS! bar to show up also.. it's like being on a game show where you then get to move on to the next round.. and if you beat the invalid label, you win!

then there's waiting once you cash out, then waiting again till they approve your approved cashout with paypal.. but all in all i feel very approved by the end of the process..

Has anyone noticed that since this week & this post has been flooded with responses from us that Jessica from SURVEYHEAD has vanished like a fart in the wind...where's the response now to everybodys concerns with the site?

Out of all survey sites and their customer service reps, Jessica is somebody whom you can count on.

Always prompt and tries to resolve your issues. May not be successful every time but she attends to your questions promptly.

Good or bad, she definitely responds and i dont expect customer reps to actively participate in this forum.

As she said earlier sometime back, you are always welcome to send her an email if there is a long standing issue you want to be resolved.

Every time i reached out , i got an answer. good or bad.

So i advice send her an email rather than expecting her to reply to our questions on this forum.

I dont know of any other customer servcie rep who come on to this forum and gives their id to post questions.

Do you recall Poll Buzzer? The company's CEO was on this board to encourage people to join.

I joined and many others did too but I haven't heard from them since then. I haven got a single email in a month i registered with them.

I just clicked on my award page from surveyhead and it said it is currenly unavailable that can't be good what do they think that I don't have enough invalid's so they will add some.