why Toluna?? why??

theskyhunter

just checked out the new Toluna site.. well it..it..it..yuck :!::!::x it seems that almost every panel has got to change the look and feel of their site all too often for what reasons im trying to get a hold of. why cant they all just let a good thing stay? a game of keeping up with the Jones maybe :?:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• footfree

• 1957horses

• idylatoo

• peach6

Don't like it one bit.I am so confused on that site I don't know what I'M doing.Can't they just leave things alone.

just checked out the new Toluna site.. well it..it..it..yuck :!: :!: :x it seems that almost every panel has got to change the look and feel of their site all too often for what reasons im trying to get a hold of. why cant they all just let a good thing stay? a game of keeping up with the Jones maybe :?:

they have bigger issues than the look of their site... they suck badly

WTF is with Toluna?? It's bad enough I can't even qualify for a survey lately...now this crap..."GIFTIES' Virtual gift app..

I quote.."Gifties is Toluna's virtual gift application..here you can redeem points for virtual gifts & send them to your friends & followers..Now here's the cool part ..some of these gifties will be real..If they do you'll get it shipped to your door in a matter of weeks...

OK...WTF?...It takes eons to get to a reward level..now you want me to send Scooby Doo or someone on Toluna my reward points in the way of a virtual gift & hope that they turn real...Are you out of your fu**ing mind? How low has this company fallen?? This is the last straw...If I even get to that 60,000 point level I'm quitting this site...who would want to send their earned survey points to someone else so they can get a virtual gift?

Toluna...You can BLOW ME!!

You said it all.

WTF is with Toluna?? It's bad enough I can't even qualify for a survey lately...now this crap..."GIFTIES' Virtual gift app..

I quote.."Gifties is Toluna's virtual gift application..here you can redeem points for virtual gifts & send them to your friends & followers..Now here's the cool part ..some of these gifties will be real..If they do you'll get it shipped to your door in a matter of weeks...

OK...WTF?...It takes eons to get to a reward level..now you want me to send Scooby Doo or someone on Toluna my reward points in the way of a virtual gift & hope that they turn real...Are you out of your fu**ing mind? How low has this company fallen?? This is the last straw...If I even get to that 60,000 point level I'm quitting this site...who would want to send their earned survey points to someone else so they can get a virtual gift?

TOLUNA...You can BLOW ME!!

It's just another way to abuse their survey takers and make themselves look good.Like I believe they are really giving out as many gifts as they are taking peoples points .It's just a way so they don't have to pay as much money out of their pockets.If they think that we the survey takers cant see thru this then they are sadly mistaken.Please don't turn in points for virtual gifts if you do then you are sending them the message that we will except being treated like idiots.I myself will not be doing this.

Yesterday when Toluna still looked like the old one I redeemed of a $25.00 amazon just in time, or so I thought :shock: My reward was processed and there was a tango code there and it said click here for details and it is suppost to tell you the "pin"number to actavate the tango card. But all it did was kept going to my personal information site instead of giving me the "pin" number. I typed to tolunas help, no answer. :cry: It was lucky that the tango code was there, so I called tango gave them my last name and the code, and she gave me the "pin" number. :D So if you put in for a gift card and if at least the tango code is there or even if it isn't just google "tango gift code" and it has a toll free phone number, give them your last name they'll help you :)

when you redeem one of the prize things (i did mine for the gas card 'that could become real').. when you lose it says 'oooops, not real.. you're awesome anyway'.

ha, at least i'm awesome

I hope we can receive a check I'm very close to payout.Might be done with them after this-their point threshold has gotten so low that i refuse to do anymore,well almost.

So i went to the site and yes you can get a $20 check for 60,000 pts.thank goodness!I guess there's no more poll questions ?Damn I'm at 53,000 pts.That's like being close and very far away at the same time.I mean I'm not doing 25 minute surveys for 2000 pts ,that's nuts.

This may or may not be the reason but to me it seems that this is why are all these sites messing around with the sites look. That's what there doing with OUR MONEY, they up-grade then write it off on there taxes and keep the money. That's why it is slow the first couple of months. :o

Just like those big expensive commercials for Coke or any other large corporation. They get so much money that

if they don't spend it they will be taxed on it. So to avoid paying taxes they spend it on celebrity commercials, claim it then they get it back and laugh there way to the bank while WE are the ones who get pedelants ( not sure that pedelants is a word but it sounded good when typing this) for doing all the worK :evil:

i did the sponsered polls, but my gosh the way they got it setup ,it takes forever to do them. way too many clicks! am i just lazy or what? lol!! :D

like most of the panels now, they are like a snake in the grass.. which by the , talking about snakes!!

I was out back hacking down a small tree up against the garage with this big ole machete. well a couple big ole whacks..chips flying here and there. a couple more chops and a big ole chip hit me in the head and down to my shoulder and then it hit the ground in front of me... the problem was it wasnt a big ole wood chip.. it was.... A SNAKE!!!!!! suffice to say it gave me a little hissy!(play on words there folks lol!!!) luckily it was a black or a king snake. i did let it go of course. which too by the way is what im gonna do with some of these varmit survey panels!! :wink::x